CIS 2025 is now LIVE!

I was wondering about this too.

A test that shows the vulnerability due to the exclusion of the “Downloads” folder from virtualization at settings by default.

06 Тест Январь-Февраль 2024 года - Comodo Internet Security Premium 12.3.1.8104 Beta 2024 (youtube.com)

2 Likes

@Melih Please bring back this statistics feature forever :frowning:
Pls for now it does not have it but yesterday it did :frowning:

1 Like

@Melih Thanks :slight_smile: The statistics are back and please keep them forever WE LOVE THEM

4 Likes

Glad!
I did ask the guys to put it back on.

1 Like

again the problem no more statistics… :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s not showing here, why was it removed?

This above seems to be a BUG :dizzy_face::lady_beetle:

Hello, I would like to share a few words of delight about Comodo Internet Security Premium 2025 for me, it works flawlessly Windows 10 Home x 64 bit 22H2 and I would also like to thank the team who worked so ■■■■■■■ it, guys, good job.

3 Likes

@Melih Why are the statistics gone after 1 day and they dont come back 2 days and then the 3 one they come?
The statistics should be there everyday and every 24 hours

1 Like

Why do I always like to see statistics? always and removed. :pensive:

1 Like

it will be back soon i hope so :frowning:

2 Likes

@niveditha.balakrishn could you please say to the team to bring Valkyrie statistics forever?

1 Like

Hi Nik123,

Thank you for reporting.
We will check and report this to the team.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

1 Like

Hello @C.O.M.O.D.O_RT i see no Statistics on Valkyrie please bring it back forever

@C.O.M.O.D.O_RT THANKS :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there any chance it can support Windows on Arm natively?

Gotta say that Comodo’s website is still a mess, link to CIS is hard to find.

Also as usual current CIS 8012 is completely unaware about new version.

as mentioned previously…whole new website coming soon.
we just didn’t want to wait for the new website for you guys to benefit from the security CIS 2025 brings, thats why we released the download link before the website was ready.

Zero Trust Security for users/consumers for Free is total innovation and noone else is providing it.

5 Likes

You can add an interface in the style of CIS 5 to CIS 2025. This is a classic, the best. Please.

2 Likes