CIS 2025 is now LIVE!

I’m very glad to see it finally being released. Gonna test on a fresh install on Win11 24H2 :slightly_smiling_face:
Please consider redesigning Website a bit when you are uploading this new version to be less confusing.

Already installed it on my W10 LTSC, working fine.

Imported older settings as well, I haven’t faced any crashes or any issues, did a few scans as well.

I’m glad CIS is still being supported and not getting abandoned.

3 Likes

Which is te latest working cleanuptool for CIS 12.2.2.8012 ? Downloadlink please.
Is team working on new complete working ciscleanuptool ?
On forum different versions with a problem… 3.0.0.41 / 3.1.0.45 /3.1.0.55/ 3.2.0.88 ?
Thank you .

The “Downloads” folder is still in Exceptions by default?

1 Like

I’m using CIS 2025 on Windows LTSC 2024 x64, everything is fine.

Why does Windows Security Center not integrate automatically? After rebooting the system, I have to wait a long time for the icon to change from red to green.

No, just shared spaces now.

2 Likes

Thats in XIS 2025? or in every other version now?

Thanks for the new CIS. Is there a changelog? Really curious about the old bugs.

1 Like

Why are they so stubborn and can’t change it?
I have this option disabled altogether.

1 Like

In my opinion, in the last three, and maybe more.

Oh really?
virtualized

1 Like

I have all this disabled.

It is in my install but I’m testing the Firewall on it’s own at the moment and these settings are usually the same throughout. I’ll have a look when I get time later to be 100% certain but I agree with @megaherz33 I would prefer it disabled by default all together.

1 Like

@Cassette I stand corrected, it’s been a long day at work. I hadn’t expanded the Shared Spaces tree.

I still think it should be disabled by default, in particular since Secure Shopping is no longer shipped with CIS. I always advise people to disable this and it’s hardly improving usability with it enabled.

2 Likes

Xcitium added something new called statistics in Valkyrie

0.3% Automated Analysis caught 3 malwares in the last 24 hours and 100% Automated Analysis in total
Good job guys i like this statistics cool feauture @Melih

3 Likes

@Melih is the statistics updated every 24 hours?

Glad to say after resetting Windows, this version installs and works. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The feature is gone :frowning:

no more statistics :frowning:

1 Like

@Melih Please add the feature forever :frowning:

1 Like