CFP 3.0.8.214 Beta is now available for download! [Closed]

:BNC
Neat, I’ll get to testing it :slight_smile:

Blue screen is appear after restart computer.

Argh, I wanted to download new BETA, but that’s the only problem I’ve got with CPF3, please fix it till next BETA
Anyways, I see you fixed a lot of other bugs. Nice done Comodo!
(R) (V)

Ragwing

hmm few things

its blows that comodo reporting thing needs outlook express for sending reports.

Also it would be good if it would block internet access while installing firewall.
That program scan takes quite long time and everyone doesent have hardware firewall or doesent understand to disconnect them from internet while installing firewall.

Firewall crashes every time it ask me password after i did enable password protection.
It doesent matter if i type password or press cancel it goes allways to its knees.
Gotta reinstall it.

32bit amd athlon xp 3000+, 2gb mem, wxp sp2.

Kaspersky Antivirus 6.0 and bo clean as active programs

btw the old blue icon looks much cooler than this new white icon hehe

:■■■■ cheers

Thank you and keep up the most excellent work please! (R)

I want to try out the beta so bad but I’ve had major problems with beta products on my main comp before so i’ll sadly have to wait:( or buy an old comp to test it on :slight_smile: either way Great Work comodo (:CLP) (:CLP) (:CLP) (:CLP)

yeah, better wait for the stable version, i got BSOD after CFP3.0 installation. but i’m sure the final version would be god ■■■■ GOOD.
(B)

Oh i’m sure version 3 will be the best thing EVER i cant wait till it’s a final version. Actually, is there a release date for the final version?

i guess no, haven’t heard of it. i think they want to make it a surprise, OR comodo team really don’t know when they will get the job done ;D

■■■■ i just dont think i can wait till it comes out :stuck_out_tongue:

Comodo haven’t publicly announced the release date for CFP V3.

They have announced release dates for other products in the past, but if they had to slip (as software releases sometimes have to), all hell broke loose and users were running around in orangutang mode (on back legs, waving arms in air) because it was late. Nowadays, they don’t give a specific date, just to give themselves a bit of wiggle room, if needed.

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

So uhhh when’s the release date? (:TNG)

I don’t mind re-quoting my 2nd most famous thread:
https://forums.comodo.com/comodo_firewall/comodo_firewall_3_windows_vista_and_x64_compatibility_current_release_date-t6927.0.html

And this time it even has an update on the final version’s date :o

We don’t know yet… please be patient :wink:

/LA

https://forums.comodo.com/comodo_firewall/comodo_firewall_3_windows_vista_and_x64_compatibility_current_release_date-t6927.0.html

OCTOBER 2007

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

:BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC

I was being sarcastic. I guess nobody picked up on that, but more importantly when’s that release date again?

sometime in oct…

Melih

We would never expect that from Jack Bauer with such a serious look.

(:LGH)even a celebrity interested in freeware

how do you get the download link to work? I’m getting a 404 error, and don’t know what was meant by “added a line” !!! slash, backslash, underscore, tilda? in a post about it on the first page of this thread. Or if someone can post a working link I would really appreciate it. Hate to seem so daft but… :-\