CFP 3.0.8.214 Beta is now available for download! [Closed]

(:CLP) :BNC :■■■■

Thank you very much, from CROATIA!!!

sorry for my english . my proble ist that outpost firewall crashes comodo firewalls alfas and betas , why??? you find in my attachment the diagnostics file and crsh dump file , i see youre really working hard , and my self i find comodo will be the perfect but i think right now still hab al lot of bugs,please dont let other software crash you , a lot of thanks ,elcondor , a rared file as attachment!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Never Never run 2 firewalls at the same time!!! You need to uninstall one before installing the other.
Even 2 basic firewalls will conflict and when the firewalls have lot of HIPS features the conflict will be much worse.

:BNC (:CLP)

Ar first glance the memory usage seems lower. With E Mule the crazy disk traffic has gone. My overall system performance seems a bit snappier as well.

Running great on my Vista PC. I may install it on my XP machine this weekend. Great work!!!

sorry mr ggf31416 , the problem is not never never use two firewall!!!i now this,and please no need such answer,the problem ist not in using 1 firewall or 20 firewall at the same time , comodo firewall find a bug and i send it in the attachment , my question ist how to make comodo firewall more secure and more defensiv against trojan ,malware, if it still crash when installing wiht outpost firewall thats mean comodo firewall is not secure sir,other malware will crash comodo firewall the way outpost does, i now that outpost is very aggressiv and it work like trojan,using outpost not because of its protection , outpost cant protect my system 100%, using it only because of its plugins(dns cache, ads, active content)) , but comodo can protect my system but not itself ,and i hope that comodo team work on this problem

So far im very pleased with it … using Comodo Firewall with Symantec Antivirus X64. All working without a glitch. Thank you very much, keep up the good work guys …!!! (V) (R) (S)

Thanks for make it possible and free

thanks guys for your hard work. glad to install and test right away. bring it on malicious code…

kitt. (R)

(:CLP) great job!! thks for your efforts…

Works great with Avast on Win XP Professional 64 bit. Thanks!

(:CLP) I will try the Firewall.

Thank you COMODO for great FW. I am looking forward for release version. (V)

Just curious, will the logging system be given attention in the future?

Hi,
Thanks for the update. I hope this version will not ask as many questions as the first one. The XP version is perfect in that respect, no problem there. The beta (1) is asking so many questions I was about ready to kick it out. However it still is appreciated and in general I think you guys are doing a great job.

Aloa,

If you want to reduce popups, there are two things you can do:

1. Run the full system profiler on installation
  2. Set the Defense + Security Level to Learn All

Both of these are only recommended if you are comfortable that your system is malware-free (but one presumes that if you were not comfortable with that, you would take immediate steps to get it that way…).

LM

Glad to see this! I have been running 2.4 for 6 or so months now, a convert from another VERY popular firewall . Will install the beta tonight and see how it goes. (:NRD)

I will install and start the debug ASAP. Thx for another great release anyway…

Thanks Little Mac,
I did it the last time allready, somehow in vista I get much more pop up questions then in XP. Installed the new one (Vista computer), let it go trough my computer to catalog it all since I just had F-secure and AVG running trough all my files and all came clean back. I think it has to do with the media center, somehow it asks me again more then in my XP Pro. As soon as comodo has the Antivirus for Vista I will switch. (:CLP)
Now I have to go and fix somebody elses computer (XP) and will install comodo. (:LGH)

Thanks for all of your effort. Much appreciated.

(:CLP)