BSODs: Please add your minidump files here [CLOSED]

Tried installing the newer version of v3 but it has the same problem as the one I tried before. During install it blue screens, though if I turn off my modem it installs okay. But then whenever I turn it back on and try to connect to the net, it BSODs again, pointing the finger at ndisuio.sys.

Tried searching here and googled but found nothing really relating to ndisuio.sys, besides how to disable it on XP (how can I on Vista?). Attached a dump. Help?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi Tir,

this is what this link → http://www.iceteks.com/articles.php/ndisuio/1 says ndisuio.sys is used for

if you ain’t got a linksys router you may want to try disabling it, like it says in that article and then see if you still experience any BSOD’s

My searches led me there too, but those instructions don’t work on Vista, it has no Wireless Zero Configuration. Can’t find how to disable it on Vista…

gibran,

I am needing to apologize to you for not sticking with this problem. I cannot even get a message done to you without the BSOD closing me down. I have attempted to respond for the last two or three days and have been unsuccessful. I now have CFP removed and running barefoot for now. Have some other issues that need some special attention before the end of the year and do not have the time to continue with this, for now. Maybe can return later or even next year, that sounds bad but is only two weeks and three days away.

One more point for you to chew on, the version downloaded and installed CFP_Setup_3.0.13.268_XP_Vista_x32.exe and now BelArc Advisor is reporting:

Comodo Firewall Pro Version 1.0.0.1
Comodo Firewall Pro Version 3.0.9.220

Microsoft Add/Remove is advising to contact Comodo with the following info for technical support:

Publisher: COMODO
Version: 3.0.12.266

These two different versions were shown to be installed on my system at the same time from two different sources along with what I was told by the file downloaded to be v3.0.13.268 from Comodo.

I do thank you so very much for your time and effort. I am the one now that will need to exit until some time in the future.

Bye for now,

Posters and readers of this thread,

Do NOT think these people of Comodo are slow or do not care, they are some of the finest around and are doing the BEST job for us the users and word carriers or spreaders of the BEST FireWall available Comodo Firewall Pro v3.0.14.276.

The problem I had could not be identified by anyone, we were all stumped. My system would not even give me a MiniDump file, finally did and it was sent to the Developers. The only thing I could do was to revert back to a previous version that would work on my system and not give me a BSOD. A very short time later there was a new version out and I was very reluctant to install it, after a day it was finally done. Now am completing the second day with the NEWest version and my system is doing just fine.

To end this, even a NEWB can provide them with information that they can work with or they are smart enough to use even my ramblings and come up with solutions that work. If I were to wear a HAT I would take it off to them, SALUTE!! to the Developers. Congratulations . . .

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,

^ How nice for you, but I have never installed anything that’s messed up my system so much and given so many BSODs, and the new version did nothing to fix it. To me it feels like an Alpha version. And I can’t use the older bug free versions on Vista.

I even made a separate topic about my problems and it still has 0 replies from anyone, so excuse me for not singing praises as highly as you.

Tir,

Excuse me for singing, not a very good one at that, the praises about this FireWall, but; this is the first program that I have had a problem, major at that, and had it fixed so completely. Any information will help in getting any problem solved. You would not believe the extent of searchings I had to do to find any help for them to work on that problem. My system, and that is mostly because I am a NEWB and do not really understand much about XP, would not give any crash dumps or MiniDump files or I just could not find any even with guidance from all of the HELPers on here. As you can tell from my LONGWINDED messages here I do not know what I am doing. They were able to extract enough information from my ramblings to do a very fine job. Too much information is not a problem, too little and they do not know where to work.

Give as many details and what you were doing when the problems occur. Sharing more than enough information is better than just saying a very simple complaint. Give the information as though you are explaining to someone that has not a clue as to what you are doing or why.

Now for my latest question: Why is COMODO giving the version as 3.0.14.276? When all that BelArc can do is use the version numbers in ‘cfp.exe,’ ‘cfpconfig.exe,’ & ‘cmdagent.exe’ and each one is different. Note as follows:

COMODO Firewall Pro Version 1.0.0.1 *
COMODO Firewall Pro Version 3.0.9.220 *
Comodo Firewall Version 2.4.0.0 *

A copy/paste from BelArc Adivsor in the same order as mentioned above. Note also my sig for the latest versions of my installs.

I await your return,

This piece complete Guard32.dll Ring3 Hook control, lead to the fact OperationKeServiceDescriptorTable ble appear when can solve issue of BSOD ?

I am having the same issue. I am running Vista Ultimate and cannot even get connected to my network, local or internet. I cannot find any uninstall information in the Add/Remove Programs applet either. I can find the program folder but none of the application files will do anything if you try to load them manually.

Please help in trying to figure this out. The only option I am going to have is to restore my computer from a clean install. System restore is not working, when it is tried it BSOD with the same information. Each time the stop error comes up it has a related file of ndisuio.sys. Found on some searches that htis file is for NDIS User I/O. It is used for wi-fi ability and is a valid Windows System file.

Gibran,

Does the following satisfy your required information?

OS
MS Windows XP
32 bit
Home Edition
Version 2002
Service Pack 2
All MS security updates are kept current

Anti-virus
Avast
Version 4.7 Home Edition
VPS files are kept current

Other Security Apps
Comodo Firewall (V2 currently)
Comodo BOClean (Check for update several times a week)

Spyware Terminator
Version 2.0.1.224
Definition files kept current
Real-time protection enabled
HIPS active
Note: These Spyware Terminator services were disabled during installation of Comodo v3, and remained disabled while Defense+ was active.

Misc Security Software

Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.3
Tea Time Not Active

Ad-Aware SE Personal, Build 1.06r1
(free version)

SuperAntiSpyware (free version), Version 3, 9, 0, 1008

Note: One or more of these three are used for a system scan (after ensuring the definition files are current) after performing a system scan by Spyware Terminator.

About the Gmer report - It isn’t clear to me which report is required. It appears as though there are several that can be created. I’m sure I could provide one, just let me know what you require.

Memory Dump File is attached.

Again; problem occurred only when ejecting a CD-RW with data on it. An empty CD and a store bought music CD could be ejected without incident. Comodo was in learning Safe mode.

Ron_75,

Are you having any luck going to ZacksDomain dot com that you have given as a website that reads minidumps? I have been trying to access it for a couple of days with failures with timeouts.

I await your return,

System: Vista32, DrWeb 4.44

BSOD during installation of CFP_Setup_3.0.14.276_XP_Vista_x32.exe.
Installed succesfully in safe mode, upon restat - inevitable BSODs during startup.
Uninstalled in safe mode, no BSODs after that.

Minidump is attached.

Minidump details (from WinDbg):

FAULTING_IP:
ndisuio!NdisuioReceiveNetBufferLists+82
ceb3cf7c 8b4e14 mov ecx,[esi+0x14]

EXCEPTION_RECORD: dde599e0 – (.exr ffffffffdde599e0)
ExceptionAddress: ceb3cf7c (ndisuio!NdisuioReceiveNetBufferLists+0x00000082)
ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 2
Parameter[0]: 00000000
Parameter[1]: 00000014
Attempt to read from address 00000014

STACK_TEXT:
dde59ad4 c89980b0 c37b5638 c270c4d8 00000000 ndisuio!NdisuioReceiveNetBufferLists+0x82
dde59b08 c898ad7d 007c0650 c270c4d8 00000000 ndis!ndisMIndicateNetBufferListsToOpen+0xab
dde59b38 c898a822 00000001 c37c0650 00000001 ndis!ndisIndicateAllNetBufferLists+0x56
dde59cb8 c88d251e c295b488 00000000 00000000 ndis!ndisMDispatchReceiveNetBufferLists+0x132
dde59cd4 c899d2c4 c295b488 c270c4d8 00000000 ndis!ndisMTopReceiveNetBufferLists+0x24
dde59d20 ccc22a98 0095b488 dde59d50 00000001 ndis!ndisMIndicatePacketsToNetBufferLists+0xe9
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
dde59d48 ccc295d6 c377c058 00000000 c5ad89e0 inspect+0x2a98
dde59d60 ccc2a360 c64dd9c8 00000000 c3771d78 inspect+0x95d6
dde59d7c e21afbad 00000000 dde52680 00000000 inspect+0xa360
dde59dc0 e209a346 ccc2a2fc 00000000 00000000 nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x9d
00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 nt!KiThreadStartup+0x16

Hi NTxLS, I just came across your post,

I just tried that link, aint been back to it since that day i wanted to read a couple of minidump files to see what they said in english lol.

anyway saw your post so i just tried the site, it won’t load anymore :S and with firefox it gives a timeout. looks like the site is down :-\ no idea if its permanently down, I will have a look around and see if I can find another site like it that anyone can upload their minidump files too and it converts it into readable text

I tried having a look to see if there is any other site like it, but I can’t find any :-\

Upon installing the latest version on WindowsXP, everything seemed fine ~~ I checked the various features/tabs of the app, created a local trusted network… and as soon as I launched Internet Explorer and responded “allow” to the popup (Comodo firewall was set to Custom/AlwaysAsk mode), got a BSOD stating

A device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught…
inspect.sys
memory address BA4714D0 base BA463000

After 8 repeated restarts, the PC would not boot to windows ~~ it stopped at the blank WinXP “Welcome” startup screen each time, with no visible hard drive activity. I was forced boot to SafeMode and uninstall the Comodo Firewall to in order to resolve the problem.

Free? Time-wise, it’s been a pretty ■■■■ expensive trial. I wasted several weeks this past spring dealing with Comodo Firewall bugs and visiting the forum to carefully detail each one in a post, or in tickets to support staff. I’m loathe to repeat that ordeal and intend to avoid future versions.

Ron_75,

Thank you, was a little concerned because I could not get there, just needed that re-assurance. I will just wait a little and try again. With the problems I have been having with this one, there is a little bit of a problem with confidence in my system. Still chasing the BSOD problems and they seem to be not involving CFP. They are erratic not consistent with any operations that I can identify.

thats alright NTxLS, I know how you feel :-\ when I first installed CFP 3.0.13.268 then 3.0.14.273, my computer would keep having eratic behaviours, sometimes it would load up fine, but more often it would crash or freeze and sometimes BSOD, i was frustrated as hell with it and not knowing why it was being like that until i installed CFP 3, so i was utterly dismayed and regarded it as CFP 3’s fault.

An admin called egemen on here got me to post a minidump file he checked the minidump file out and said one of the programs i had that loads during startup called Folder XP 3.6 the dump file said its *.sys was the cause of the crash.

I wanted to check it out myself so i came across that bugcheck online site and uploaded a couple of my dump files and that site straight away debugged it automatically and outputted the results in english saying Folder XP 3.6 caused each crash. i had some insight then as to what to do. i uninstalled that program and found 1 better and my problems went away straight away :slight_smile:

I have tried looking for an alternative bug check site, but seems that was the only 1. using a debug tool for most of us isn’t simple so a site that does it is real good. I’ve come across this post in this site, seems this guy is the author of that debug script tool. it looks like his server is down, one can only hope that his site comes back on or he finds another one and puts that tool he made on it, otherwise ugh! Web script to read Minidumps. Try it! | TechSpot Forums

Ron_75,

My FF just gave a waring about the sites certificate expired 12/1/2005 and it is given as a different website as owner.

I think i posted my .dmp file in the wrong place,sorry guys.I made the post in bug reports and not in here.Im adding my .dmp files here for ya to check out and copy/pasting my previous posts.And ill go back to my last post and delete it.
**Okay,i tried to delete the last post in bug reports and it told me i couldnt.So this post is on the forums 2 times.

MY ORIGINAL POST FOLLOWS AS BELOW::
I have the m2n32-sli deluxe wireless MBoard with the realtek rtl8187 wireless 802.11g 54 Mbps usb 2.0 network adaptor,with the wireless able to run in windows zero config or in the MBoard supplied ASUS WIFI-AP SOLO(which takes control of the windows zero config).
I have tried different versions of the wireless network adaptor drivers with different versions of comodo firewall and everything i have tried has resulted in a bluescreen error and shut down of my pc during the wireless detection and enable process after doing a fresh install.
I also get the bluescreen when the wireless is being initialized after i have it all installed.
If i install comodo firewall on a fresh system it installs fine and works great,right up to the time my wireless kicks in and starts,then its bluescreen again.
If i install my wireless and get it all setup and working on a fresh install then install comodo firewall i get a bluescreen and shut down during the kernal install of comodo firewall.the last 3 versions of comodo were tested along with the latest version.
I have installed The comodo software on my system with windows xp pro x64 and x86,windows xp home x86 and x64,Vista business edition x86 and vista ultimate x64 and have the same problem on all of the operating systems tested with comodo and my wireless adaptor.I have tinkered with this MBoard and Comodo for 2 weeks or so,installed my apps in different orders after doing fresh installs,I have installed comodo after getting my windows updates and before doing them as well,before and after other software i use.
The only time i have the bluescreen is when i have comodo installed and working and my wireless adaptor tries to start(initialize) ,or i have my wireless adaptor in and working correctly and then try to install comodo(the BLUESCREEN and shut down ALWAYS occurs during the kernal install).
I can install and run comodo and my wireless and both of them work great,JUST NOT TOGETHER at the same time,and i cant install comodo after i install my wireless adaptor.
My bluescreen error says: IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL
and tells me to remove any newly install software(which would be comodo or my wireless adaptor),the most common cause of this error is misbehaving drivers.

My System:
ASUS m2n32-sli wireless deluxe mboard
amd 64 athlon x2
2 gig sli ready mem
nvidia geforce 8800 gt alpha dog edition
asus wifi-ap solo wireless
realtek wireless rtl 8187 adaptor
3-320g sata harddrives(not on raid setup)
benq dvd player
liteon dvd burner
verbatim cd burner
hp external dvd/lightscribe burner
epson stylus c84 printer
usb mic
belkin 4 port hub
logitech 5.1 true surround system
usb scanner
belkin nostromo n52 speedpad
netgear rangemax wireless router
Microsoft windows xp pro x64
service pack2
I have symantec antivirus 10.1.7.7000 as antivirus software(and have installed comodo with and without symantec AV installed)

I didnt install in safe mode.
Didnt matter what i did or how i did it,Comodo firewall will not run on my pc at any time if i use my built in wireless adaptor to connect at the same time comodo is running or installed.Comodo will run on my system if i disable my wireless adaptor and dont use it.

Quote from: AnotherOne on December 30, 2007, 06:11:33 PM
Hi rloyed - Do any of your drives use an eSATA interface? That appears to be a bug that has not yet been fixed yet. Since you actually had a Blue Screen, you should have a .dmp file with the details of the crash. It would be valuable if you could post your last message in the bug reports thread:
https://forums.comodo.com/bug_reports-b106.0/
and attach your .dmp file (Assuming that you have logging on) in a zipped format to the post.

MY LAST POST BEFORE GETTING THE .DMP FILE FOR YA.:::
I havent got any esata connected drives…
I use acronis for easy restore feature to a fresh installed image when i get my tinkering done,if the log file will be of any help i can restore back and reinstall comodo to get the .dmp file for ya and then post it.ill restore tomorrow after work and get it posted…
As far as firewalls go in windows xp x64 there arent very many of them that allow total user control over what apps connect to the internet(im sure there are some of us out there that dont want certain apps to connect to the internet!!),and outpost is the one with the best features and controls until i can get my comodo back in and working right…This outpost firewall im using is a result of several weeks of testing various firewalls and coming to the realization that comodo wasnt gonna work right now,so it is a temporary thing for me.
Symantec Endpoint Protection provided good protection but the firewall doesnt work right in x64 windows xp,and i couldnt connect thru the wireless until i disabled the firewall.For some reason they built the software for administrators systems and it doesnt have CLIENT protection and configurability any more…
I did use the ghost firewall for a minute and took it out when i couldnt figure individual program access.
Zone alarm is 1 that i didnt test this time around,i did some beta testing on it some yrs back and didnt like it so i havent put it back in.
This outpost is okay for now,give it a fair shake b4 you guys condemn it altogether,at least it works with everything and has some good features…It is good for a TEMPORARY fix till we get comodo working even if i cant update it.
Kaspersky wasnt too bad,nod32 was good but you have to pay a yearly price,and symantec client security doesnt support x64 systems…
You shouldnt go out and buy a firewall right now or pay for a subscription to 1.Im sure Comodo will be fixed very soon to work with our hardware.I know the people at comodo are working on it and i am tinkering with it at home and doing a lot of reading.Hopefully it will help when i get my logfile to them and they will know where we need to start working to get it fixed.
I have tried the install with defense+ and without it as well.

Hi,
this is an archive with few of my minidumps.
Problem and way to reproduce it is detailed in this thread:
https://forums.comodo.com/help_for_v3/avast_comodo_firewall_bsod-t17965.0.html

My system configuration:
Lenovo 3000 n100, with Core2Duo T5300, 2x1GB RAM, GF Go 7300, 120GB HDD, Windows Vista Home Premium 32 with some updates but without SP1 RC.

Antivirus: Avast Home Edition 4.7, compilation 4.7.1098, with Extreme toolkit 1.9.4.0
Firewall: Comodo Firewall Professional, versioni 3.0.14.276

Hi,

I’ve experienced a BSOD caused Comodo Firewall 3.0.14.276 today. I have included the following information:

• A brief description of the system and relevant applications
  • Attached minidump
  • The “!analyze -v” output from WinDBG (Windows symbol support is enabled, but I don’t have any symbols for Comodo itself)

Hope it helps!

// C-J Berg

=== System ===

Windows System: Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (with all public hotfixes available to date)
Platform Compliance: Win64 x64

No anti-virus product has yet been installed on this system.
VMware Workstation 6.0.2 is installed.

System: LENOVO 6457-7XG
Processor Model: Intel(R) Core™2 Duo CPU T7800 @ 2.60GHz
Bus(es): PCI PCIe IMB PCMCIA CardBus USB FireWire/1394 i2c/SMBus
Total Memory: 4 GB DDR2

Network Adapters:
Intel(R) 82566MM Gigabit Network Connection
Intel(R) Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN

A thourough system description can be found here:
http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/quickPath.do?quickPathEntry=64577XG

=== WinDBG ===

BAD_POOL_CALLER (c2)
The current thread is making a bad pool request. Typically this is at a bad IRQL level or double freeing the same allocation, etc.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000007, Attempt to free pool which was already freed
Arg2: 000000000000113d, (reserved)
Arg3: 0000000004380000, Memory contents of the pool block
Arg4: fffffa8008b48010, Address of the block of pool being deallocated

Debugging Details:

POOL_ADDRESS: fffffa8008b48010

FREED_POOL_TAG: aPmI

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc2_7_aPmI

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80001d3c475 to fffff80001c4dc90

STACK_TEXT:
fffff98000e22158 fffff80001d3c475: 00000000000000c2 0000000000000007 000000000000113d 0000000004380000: nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff98000e22160 fffff98000864011: fffff980008a2110 fffff980008a2110 fffff80001d69200 fffff9806370444e: nt!ExDeferredFreePool+0x9ca
fffff98000e22220 fffff980055eaf49: fffff980055fa320 0000000000000000 fffffa8006cc0b28 fffffa800000002e: ndis!NdisFreeMemory+0x11
fffff98000e22250 fffff980055fa320: 0000000000000000 fffffa8006cc0b28 fffffa800000002e fffff980055fa320: inspect+0x1f49
fffff98000e22258 0000000000000000: fffffa8006cc0b28 fffffa800000002e fffff980055fa320 fffff80000000002: inspect+0x11320
fffff98000e22260 fffffa8006cc0b28: fffffa800000002e fffff980055fa320 fffff80000000002 fffffa8006f47d00: 0x0
fffff98000e22268 fffffa800000002e: fffff980055fa320 fffff80000000002 fffffa8006f47d00 fffffa8008b48010: 0xfffffa8006cc0b28 fffff98000e22270 fffff980055fa320: fffff80000000002 fffffa8006f47d00 fffffa8008b48010 fffffa8006cc0b28: 0xfffffa800000002e
fffff98000e22278 fffff80000000002: fffffa8006f47d00 fffffa8008b48010 fffffa8006cc0b28 0000000000000000: inspect+0x11320
fffff98000e22280 fffffa8006f47d00: fffffa8008b48010 fffffa8006cc0b28 0000000000000000 0000000000000000: 0xfffff80000000002 fffff98000e22288 fffffa8008b48010: fffffa8006cc0b28 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 fffff80001eb54b1: 0xfffffa8006f47d00
fffff98000e22290 fffffa8006cc0b28: 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 fffff80001eb54b1 fffffa8008b48010: 0xfffffa8008b48010 fffff98000e22298 0000000000000000: 0000000000000000 fffff80001eb54b1 fffffa8008b48010 fffffa80045610e8: 0xfffffa8006cc0b28
fffff98000e222a0 0000000000000000: fffff80001eb54b1 fffffa8008b48010 fffffa80045610e8 fffffa8005f62010: 0x0
fffff98000e222a8 fffff80001eb54b1: fffffa8008b48010 fffffa80045610e8 fffffa8005f62010 fffffa8000000000: 0x0
fffff98000e222b0 fffff80001eb4ead: 000000000000121c fffffa8003bde080 fffffa8003bbc970 fffff80001e20990: nt!ObpCloseHandleTableEntry+0x271
fffff98000e22360 fffffa8006cac1a0: fffffa8006f47d20 fffff98000860203 fffff980008a2690 fffff980008a2690: nt!ObpCloseHandle+0x9d
fffff98000e223b0 fffffa8006f47d20: fffff98000860203 fffff980008a2690 fffff980008a2690 0000000000000000: 0xfffffa8006cac1a0 fffff98000e223b8 fffff98000860203: fffff980008a2690 fffff980008a2690 0000000000000000 fffff98000874eb0: 0xfffffa8006f47d20
fffff98000e223c0 fffff980009c7205: fffffa8007b7fbf0 fffff80001c34c83 ffff000005bd8763 fffff980008a2110: ndis!ndisDereferencePackage+0x13
fffff98000e223f0 fffff980009d7ec7: fffffa8006cac1a0 fffffa8006cac1a0 fffffa8006cc0b28 0000000000000801: ndis!ndisProtocolAlreadyBound+0xa5
fffff98000e22430 fffff980009d82fc: fffffa80043f8b80 0000000000000001 fffff980c0000001 0000000000000000: ndis!ndisInitializeBinding+0x2a7
fffff98000e22550 fffff980009e0122: fffffa80043f8b80 0000000000000000 fffffa8007b7f010 fffffa8006c0ac00: ndis!ndisCheckAdapterBindings+0x23c
fffff98000e22680 fffff980009e0320: fffff980008a2110 fffffa8007b7f010 fffffa8006c0ace0 fffffa8006cac1a0: ndis!ndisIMInitializeDeviceInstance+0xc2
fffff98000e226c0 fffff98004c0a0e1: 0000000000000100 0000000000000001 fffffa8007b7f068 fffffa8007b7f068: ndis!NdisIMInitializeDeviceInstanceEx+0x140
fffff98000e22720 0000000000000100: 0000000000000001 fffffa8007b7f068 fffffa8007b7f068 fffff98000000000: VMNetSrv+0x30e1
fffff98000e22728 0000000000000001: fffffa8007b7f068 fffffa8007b7f068 fffff98000000000 fffffa8000000001: 0x100
fffff98000e22730 fffffa8007b7f068: fffffa8007b7f068 fffff98000000000 fffffa8000000001 fffffa8006b9ac00: 0x1
fffff98000e22738 fffffa8007b7f068: fffff98000000000 fffffa8000000001 fffffa8006b9ac00 fffffa8007b7f010: 0xfffffa8007b7f068 fffff98000e22740 fffff98000000000: fffffa8000000001 fffffa8006b9ac00 fffffa8007b7f010 fffffa80069ee568: 0xfffffa8007b7f068
fffff98000e22748 fffffa8000000001: fffffa8006b9ac00 fffffa8007b7f010 fffffa80069ee568 fffffa8000000000: WMILIB!WmiCompleteRequest (WMILIB+0x0)
fffff98000e22750 fffffa8006b9ac00: fffffa8007b7f010 fffffa80069ee568 fffffa8000000000 0000000000000000: 0xfffffa8000000001 fffff98000e22758 fffffa8007b7f010: fffffa80069ee568 fffffa8000000000 0000000000000000 000000002079654b: 0xfffffa8006b9ac00
fffff98000e22760 fffffa80069ee568: fffffa8000000000 0000000000000000 000000002079654b 0000000000000000: 0xfffffa8007b7f010 fffff98000e22768 fffffa8000000000: 0000000000000000 000000002079654b 0000000000000000 fffffa8005fbfaf0: 0xfffffa80069ee568
fffff98000e22770 0000000000000000: 000000002079654b 0000000000000000 fffffa8005fbfaf0 fffffa8007b7f010: 0xfffffa8000000000 fffff98000e22778 000000002079654b: 0000000000000000 fffffa8005fbfaf0 fffffa8007b7f010 0000000000000000: 0x0 fffff98000e22780 0000000000000000: fffffa8005fbfaf0 fffffa8007b7f010 0000000000000000 00000000c0000001: 0x2079654b fffff98000e22788 fffffa8005fbfaf0: fffffa8007b7f010 0000000000000000 00000000c0000001 c0000001c0000001: 0x0 fffff98000e22790 fffffa8007b7f010: 0000000000000000 00000000c0000001 c0000001c0000001 fffffa8004659940: 0xfffffa8005fbfaf0
fffff98000e22798 0000000000000000: 00000000c0000001 c0000001c0000001 fffffa8004659940 00000009c0000001: 0xfffffa8007b7f010 fffff98000e227a0 00000000c0000001: c0000001c0000001 fffffa8004659940 00000009c0000001 fffffa8006cae490: 0x0 fffff98000e227a8 c0000001c0000001: fffffa8004659940 00000009c0000001 fffffa8006cae490 fffff80001eb54b1: 0xc0000001 fffff98000e227b0 fffffa8004659940: 00000009c0000001 fffffa8006cae490 fffff80001eb54b1 fffffa8003bbc900: 0xc0000001c0000001
fffff98000e227b8 00000009c0000001: fffffa8006cae490 fffff80001eb54b1 fffffa8003bbc900 fffffa8007fe6078: 0xfffffa8004659940 fffff98000e227c0 fffffa8006cae490: fffff80001eb54b1 fffffa8003bbc900 fffffa8007fe6078 fffffa8003be5040: 0x9c0000001
fffff98000e227c8 fffff80001eb54b1: fffffa8003bbc900 fffffa8007fe6078 fffffa8003be5040 fffffa8003be5040: 0xfffffa8006cae490 fffff98000e227d0 0000000000000000: 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 fffff98004c0d050 00000000`00000000: nt!ObpCloseHandleTableEntry+0x271

STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
inspect+1f49
fffff980`055eaf49 ?? ???

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 3

SYMBOL_NAME: inspect+1f49

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: inspect

IMAGE_NAME: inspect.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 475c6c64

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xc2_7_aPmI_inspect+1f49

BUCKET_ID: X64_0xc2_7_aPmI_inspect+1f49