3 million new users every month!!!!

you are welcome

:wink:

and layoff the pep talk and throw in , let’s say 50% of the total share of comodo sales Mr. CEO
;D

there’s nothing to it Melih, it works simple as that :-TU

Okay but I don’t think it’s off topic. The new UI , in my opinion, is what attracts many less advanced users who were scared off by the old one. Thus, we see the jump in the amount of new users.

exactly!

All the knowledgable people in the field do recommend Comodo, but novices were scared of all the buttons and dials they saw…now its simple…easy to use…while still allowing a sophisticated user to have fun playing around with the dials.

1. There are more buttons and dials than ever.
  2. One should not play around witha security suite if yes then
  3. it is FisherPrice

Reminds me on:
“If you are afraid of something that you see, just put your hands over your eyes. And you are safe.”

If it was the interface that attracts people, make a simple test: Disable the automatism and look what happens. Test it yourself. Force yourself to use the interface. Or the people around you. Let them use the interface.
You will notice that the people that you have in mind will ask for automatism. Not for the interface to be fragmented behind the “hand”.

OK - I am probably in the wrong forum, but I have a very important question.

How much bandwidth will CIS-PREMIUM use ??

We live in a remote corner of NW BC, Canada. My ISP is the Telus Smart Hub which caps out at 10 Gb a month. If we go over 10 Gigs we have to unplug the smarthub until the billing period ends, because they charge per Mb and it adds up quick.

I recently bought an expensive Internet Security Suite, but I had to uninstall it because the definition updates were 100 Mb each. It sucked up my 10 Gb pretty fast.

Thank You

With avast (free version for example), if you disable all cloud features(!, same for comodo), and reduce the update rate to twice a day, you can expect in average max 2x300 kilobyte a day, or less. (Estimation).
If you need a suggestion for future testing, keep that in mind.

This was about the antivirus. You can combine comodo with another antivirus (but dont have two antivirus guards installed the same time!). But allways make sure to disable cloud funktions, if you want to have control over bandwith. Keep it to the antivirus updates.

I want to know why Comodo lies to the public. You have a section called FREE PRODUCTS yet when you try using the FREE PRODUCTS such as Comodo PC TuneUp you find out that it won’t repair issues UNLESS YOU PAY FOR A LICENSE…What’s FREE about that?

Do you know Comodo System Cleaner ?

You can use this Comodo product instead ? I understood your issue,and I think yes you are right.
but CSC is a good utility for your PC for Free :-TU

Congratulations.

Thanks for giving it for FREE. also please do more for CMS

Keep up the good work Melih.

Awesome stuff Melih :slight_smile:

But could you explain how you actually get these figures and how accurate they are… ??

Good job Melih,
there are so many services and products of Comodo…the Community grows and i cant wait for next CIS version^^

:love:

Great News!!!

My family and friends all use COMODO (about 15-20 users). My mom who always seemed to find a way to infect her computer hasn’t been able to do so since I started using COMODO 4 years ago.

You guys are THE BEST!!!

Lool ;D Thanks for the kind words, I’m sure Comodo guys will really appreciate that…

Great to hear that! Thats exactly why we built Comodo, to protect us and our family. Protection is a “right” not a “luxury” and thank you joining our cause to make Internet a safer place and turning Protection into a right not a luxury!

I had CIS installed on my sisters laptop, later to my surprise, she had removed it. When I asked why, she said that it caused problems when installing software, which is true if you install a lot of unknown software. Is there anyway that CIS can be made more user friendly for novice users who download/install unknown software? I hate for her to not use CIS because of how it deals with unknown software currently.

Also the whitelisting process on the forum takes a pretty long time, I hope Comodo can make a better way of classifying unknown files…

+1 :-TU for the whitelisting process…This still need many work.

Regarding the current cloud based whitelist + local based (TVL) whitelist I think it is efficient for MOST OF the widespread apps etc… + it’s getting better with all our submissions, especially with new vendors added to TVL…But IMO there is still something to be done in order to make it even better (see I did not say perfect :wink: cause that’s like blacklisting, all safe files won’t be trusted just like all bad files won’t be blacklisted).

Melih,
I admire your vision, but I may suggest to do not destroy your former business in the process.
Comodo was a customer-centric company, a big advantage against American corps, but I can not say it in present time: Comodo SSL Certificate Reviews
There you will see how Comodo do not have the place that use to. What is the case to attract so much clients when you can not support them? You may become a victim of your own success.
Sincerely,
Roberto