3 million new users every month!!!!

I had split and moved your topic for a help request in the SSL board and contacted Comodo staff to escalate your case:

I figured that moving your complaint to the appropriate board and contacting staff would suffice to get your problem fixed.

If you don’t agree with a moderator’s decision you can have it up for peer review following How to appeal against Moderators decisions.

Roberto

this is one of our competitor’s website…not shocking to see that our competitors badmouth us…they can’t do anything else…we beat them everything else…so the only thing they can do is bad mouth us.

Thanks for sharing the link…it clearly shows that Comodo is doing a great job and the competition has been reduced to a mere “badmouthing” …

:smiley: >:-D >:-D I have 4 users of CIS, 1 CMS and 1 CBS

:-TU

I have been using Comodo for years, and have installed it on many of my customer’s computers. I will continue to do so. Thanks for a great product.

You protect them with best FREE security suite :-TU Keep it up…

http://www.opswat.com/about/media/reports/antivirus-january-2014

Congratulations! :-TU :slight_smile:

wooow !

Glad to see Comodo with more users. Great product by a great company. :-TU

Real-Time Active Protection FREE rank!
1-MSE (comes with windows update!)
2-Avast
3-Avira
4-AVG
5-Comodo

Good to Comodo :-TU I think CİS needs more marketing, advertisment…I know… CIS is free and why Comodo want to pay for ads to advertising a Free product?
to Creating Trust Online

(:CLP)

:-TU Congrats! I see more and more improvements, Comodo has come a long way! I for one have a new found trust in the products, and am now a loyal user/fan!

wow! congratulations! :slight_smile:

“MeToo”! :azn:

Don’t forgetthis thread!

How comodo has developed! In earlier times or beginnings it was scorned, mocked, said too confusing, one does not know what it actually does etc. etc. etc. But at that time I already successfully used comodo, even if not only comodo. Here are few opinions on comodo:

I bought when I read what it was and I’ve never regretted it since. As far as I’m concerned it’s the best . . . I test and try every Beta and RC (with safeguards) and I don’t think I’ve had any serous problem since the start
Long may it continue

well… I use cis in my machines but i have to say that i hate the download speed of database servers… its always less than 10kbps in here. whats all that about?

Could you please start a topic in the AV help board about your problem? We can then try to identify the problem further.

Well, you just lost 4,000 users with the latest update. Crashes so constantly that it is counter-productive. Your browser is now absolutely unusable. 4,000 people working under me will be switching to Firefox effective immediately. I cannot waste time on a browser that cannot even render YouTube, and cannot sustain a live chat, much less one that crashes Windows entirely and cannot submit bug reports efficiently.

When you actually learn how to code (by graduating), then I might consider you as an amateur product attempt. To think that I almost promoted a membership to an enterprise edition for all the staff. Glad I did not make that mistake. Your shortcuts do not even work on your own site with your own browser. I should have known better, but unlike Comodo, I can correct my mistakes, and not make the same ones over and over.

As a new Forum member and a newbie to Comodo, I Knew I was in trouble when I joined this Forum and had to go to two different links in order to read the New Users instructions, then I looked for information as to why the Icedragon I downloaded yesterday from the official Comodo download page was not 32bit as advertised.
Wouldn’t the CEO have some idea that the whole customer relations and assistance system was a study in chaos?

Hi. I have double checked the installers on the website (here https://www.comodo.com/home/browsers-toolbars/browser.php) and can confirm the 64bit and 32bit downloads download the corresponding installers.

Can you please post a link to the page you downloaded the installer form?

Thanks.

Good morning,
I’m a big COMODO fan, as I think your products are very valid and safe and then above all the choice to offer them for free without advertising or buying popups I think is a great choice. Although I am not an IT security expert, but for my small experience I believe that your products have nothing to envy of the competition and even looking at the official test results they approve this idea of ​​mine. If I can give you a little suggestion, I think it is useful to improve web protection against malicious and fraudulent websites (phishing, etc …) in all client products (CIS, CAV and CCAV). This is I think is to be integrated into the protections to make them even more solid. This was started with COS for browser’s extension, which in my opinion should be improved and further enhanced on the detection of phishing websites in particular, keeping the cloud database updated. For the rest I’m noticing that every single product is always improved in the various updates releases.
I also look forward to an update that improves the “Comodo Mobile Security” app for Android in some form of solid web protection would be the best and improve some features.

Thanks and great COMODO! :smiley: :-TU
Nunzio.