Windows 7 Action Center alerts that Comodo Firewall is disabled

Hi domo78,

Thank you so much for providing the detailed information.
We will report this to the team.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

A known bug that CIS doesn’t always get recognized in windows security center. Also the windows firewall will not turn off when comodo firewall is detected, you have to manually disable the windows firewall for all three profiles.

Among all the features of the windows 7 operating system, there is one very useful feature of the help center, which warns of computer insecurities through the system tray.

I have Comodo Firewall 12.2.2.8012 installed on Windows 10 x64 v.1809 (OS Build 17763.3650) and I cannot seem to be able to work out the thing with its Security Center integration.
Trying to “turn on” Windows Defender won’t do anything; so, will I be stuck with that white-X-over-red-shield for ever?

This problem is known to Comodo. The new version, if released, should solve this problem.

I always have this problem after a reboot of my laptop following an update of Windows or my third party anti-virus.

What I do:

• I disable the FW and re-enable it,
  • I close my session
  • I log in again and usually this removes the red cross
    or if it doesn’t work, I shut down the laptop and restart it; a few seconds later the red cross has disappeared.

On my laptop WFW is off.

Thank you very much for your answer, domo78.

Based on what you proposed, I tried disabling CFW, signing out and then logging back in and enabling CFW — and it worked, SC has the oh-so-desirable check-mark now. :smiley: