Why not place links to Comodo products on Tucows or Download.com?

thanks for the effort Paul.

we will give it a go again.

cheers
Melih

You are welcome, Comodo gives us great free products, it the least I can do! Oh, and hunt down that Scomodo bunny. :wink:

Cheers,

Paul

It’s listed!

Rated 5-Stars! Way to go! (:KWL)

YESSSS! Thanks for that Kull! It , it brings a tear to my eye… :cry: It’s nice to see it on there. (:CLP) (:CLP)

Cheers,

Paul

Hurray! Welldone snapfiles!!!

(:CLP) (:CLP)
Melih

Thanks for the info… checking it out now… Also wonderful news to hear it’s on snapfiles…

(J)

Geez Ryan, I am seriously sorry, I thought I gave you a link as well, then went and looked and didn’t. Must have been the Snapfiles excitement. :wink: If you want, just give an “ask” as well and i’ll see if I can help you. Just ask in the Topic of no topics thread in general discussion. Again, I am sorry. Thanks greene for picking that up.

Just to note, my owl below was made with gimp in about 15 to 20 minutes, a quickie yes so don’t judge on my owl, lol. but Gimp can do much more.

Cheers,

Paul

I just rated it and gave it 2 stars…J/K, I gave it 5. (:HUG)

I logged in under my wife’s username and gave it 5 earlier, lollll, i’m bad, but hey, I didn’t cheat it, I didn’t rate it under my name too, that would have been cheating. I think I have an account there and thought that would be unfair. Besides , my wife isn’t here and I know she would give it a 5. When she comes back, if she says, yes, i’d give it a 5, then I will rate it under my own. I am not a cheater and sometimes I hate that, lolllll.

Cheers,

Paul

You’re welcome… just remember, to do almost any action, a right click will give the menu. Unlike Photoshop, the graphics are contained in their own window. The window itself is uncluttered with stuff and will only contain your workspace until you right click.

Lol today I just come on my computer and get an e-mail from them, I was going to post it but it seems that every thing is taken care of :smiley:

Hmmm did you attack them with all the bunnies? I see you simply used Scomodo to put a scare into them, and they caved! ::slight_smile:

Cheers,

Paul :wink:

Monty Python lent him the killer Scomodo from The Holy Grail. That’ll teach 'em :wink: