Why CIS Premium is Superior..

Hi MasterNerd ,

Really? … I hope you were not serious, but we all do like jokes

… 88) at the same time, even a joke should have at least some kinda basis & that one better be strong, otherwise that is not even a joke, but just empty words

Nobody is quitting. Forget about it, please

Cheers!

I see your conscience doesn’t care much about squashing someone’s small hope. :stuck_out_tongue:

Please lighten up a bit and respect other member’s opinions in the process. Live is serious enough in its self.

Yes, life is serious.
I think that’s rather you have to lighten up, Eric.

Being such experienced user you know well that neither this no any other security solution will not stop malware development (…yet…)
I was just stressing the reality as it stands currently. No disrespect was expressed by me

On the contrary, you found another chance for showing your disrespect towards my opinion(s).

Thanks

p.s. recently I removed several my own replies to similar remarks posted by you. This time I decided to leave this one

!ot!

Sometimes people have hope of something what is impossible. This is nature of human being.

MasterNerd was simply expressing his sheer enthusiasm about CIS and optimism for the future.

His post count suggested he is a new user of CIS. Testimonies like this from new users simply put a happy smile on my face. :slight_smile:

Badgering MasterNerd’s sheer enthusiasm for being not grounded in reality as you see it simply misses the point of his post. He simply is expressing his feelings and does not appear to be looking for a discussion on the whereabouts of security and security applications nor being lectured about it.

May be you simply don’t like the fact that he is happy?

It’s like communism, but a bit more work. MasterNerd has lots of happiness, so Siber can get some of it by feeling successful at countering his post. Master loses some, Siber gains some, and all are semi-happy in the end. :a0 :a0

True. I’m not arguing with that.
Actually, I’m an optimist myself… hmmm… I am not sentimental by any means , rather being kinda cynical, coze I’m staying close to the weird reality we are lining in
But it seems you cannot combine/comprehend/accept that in a positive way, since your outstanding negativity towards “non-traditional opinions” especially when any Comodo’s developments are involved (:CLP)

Sure, and I was not going to change that
On the contrary, your aggressive replies can demolish anything positive including “happy smiles”

I have to start counting these “badgering” ■■■■ that you are constantly using… That is “some” number already… Please continue

“Lecturing” ???
Good one, I have to admit - that will definitely add few pluses to your brainwashing campaign.

If I would answer to this ugly remark by just saying that I am always glad when people around me or wherever they are - are being happy - that would be a simple platitude

Instead, I may just say:
That it’s better when people are happy when they are close to the reality; do understand and accept the reality due to their healthy mind.
Therefore, different opinions and civilized discussions can keep us all “down to earth” and make as think … which leads to positive results eventually

When people are drugged whether using “substances” or negative replies similar to “brain-washers” or “special clapping injections” like you are producing -
they can be happy as well, seeing “…many fantastic colours” (Cream, Swlabr) or “Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds”(Beatles), or my beloved “Indiscipline” by King Crimson …

d’ya need web links from SiberLynx? hehe!

…but that is quite “different happiness”, isn’t it?

Keep your finger ready on a “wonder button”

Don’t deflect making assumptions about my supposed flaws where the subject is your unsolicited display of authority.

Sure, and I was not going to change that On the contrary, your aggressive replies can demolish anything positive including "happy smiles" I have to start counting these "badgering" ■■■■ that you are constantly using... That is "some" number already... Please continue
If I am really that bad then may [url=https://forums.comodo.com/new-member-information/how-to-appeal-against-moderators-decisions-t62068.0.html]How to appeal against Moderators decisions[/url] be your friend.
"Lecturing" ??? Good one, I have to admit - that will definitely add few pluses to your brainwashing campaign.
Wow. I am brainwashing you in public and now you are victim with all forum members being the caught in the [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect]bystander effect[/url]; they watch the scene but fail to act.
If I would answer to this ugly remark by just saying that I am always glad when people around me or wherever they are - are being happy - that would be a simple platitude

Instead, I may just say:
That it’s better when people are happy when they are close to the reality; do understand and accept the reality due to their healthy mind.
Therefore, different opinions and civilized discussions can keep us all “down to earth” and make as think … which leads to positive results eventually

I fail to see why you would want to do this with MasterNerd’s as his post showed no intention to do discuss in neither civilised nor uncivilised matter. And when I say something about it you continue in humourless fashion stating
you know well that neither this no any other security solution will not stop malware development (…yet…)
. That’s what truly boggled my mind. Why continue when it is obvious your comment is not what is asked by MasterNerd’s post? (I am not disputing what you are saying intellectually)

My comment

May be you simply don’t like the fact that he is happy?
that was below the belt. Apologies that.That was not right to say that.

When people are drugged whether using "substances" or negative replies similar to "brain-washers" or "special clapping injections" like you are producing - they can be happy as well, seeing "...many fantastic colours" (Cream, Swlabr) or "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds"(Beatles), or my beloved "Indiscipline" by King Crimson ...

d’ya need web links from SiberLynx? hehe!

…but that is quite “different happiness”, isn’t it?

Keep your finger ready on a “wonder button”

I will keep my finger on the wonder button if that makes you happy… :wink:

I do wish everyone to be happy about their own computer, not worrying about it dying or crashing, instead feeling happy to own such a powerful machine that can work hard for you. 8)

Not True :stuck_out_tongue:

If All Malware which are applications in a way; are signed then life would be a bit harder on us…

If all legitimate applications were digitally signed …

Of course this would increase our reliance on the integrity of the authentication infrastructure.

Ewen :slight_smile:

Digital signing is like a company signing in into a Chamber of Commerce. It leaves a legal track that makes the company legally liable. That lessens the chance the company could be fraudulent but does not guarantee the company will never stray. !ot!

Is it hard to black-list a malicious vendor? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi watchman1 , welcome to the forum

In addition to what was said above by respected members of this society, please read this forum and related discussions (ask in case you cannot find those links)

The mater of faking digital signatures was raised by me way before the 1st one arrived

I was bashed by 88) even CEO of this company , who declared that it’s is most unlikely
and “mathematically” I was saying the it is “likely” … hmmm

Well , few weeks later - the 1st one hit

Now we have fake digital signatures and fake certificates all over the place

Some security companies are stating getting at least 10 fakes per day, others say ~20… Nice!

The whole structure of “how any code that is getting into your (our ) PCs” has to be changed drastically
That was discussed as well

One thing is for sure - the current way or whatever you are currently believing in -
does not work properly
That is why there is a different discussion regarding dismissing Trusted Vendors List (TVL) that most of users prefer

That is better having more Alert Messages than being infected by malware , isn’t it?

But unfortunately, “by popular demands” all was built incorrectly in order to have less Alerts.

Congratulations! Enjoy & please face the consequences

Cheers!

p.s. as Melih stated in one of his recent posts - (not a precise quote) - The whole industry is going through changes (listen to the attaches :D)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Please do not pass commentary on individuals. This generally only leads them to bite back.

Trust me, Lynx bites are nasty (but mostly justifiable ;)).

@Siberliynx, if you feel the need to respond, please do so by PM. Cheers mate.

Ewen :slight_smile:

comodo vs norton

:slight_smile:

CIS is now ready for the masses and that’s a good thing. Bye bye to alerts and needless rules being created for safe applications. This new version is the best one yet by far. Full protection carried out silently. You can’t ask for more.

That is exactly what we have achieved!

Thank you for recognizing it.

Melih

I agree.

This is the first version that I have installed on my familys & relatives system. And I have started to recommend it to frds & others who ask for security software.

This version I find easy, suitable & comfortable for average users/majority of users/any type of users.