Why CIS Premium is Superior..

Nobody can deny it & I am honest typing this … hmm… 88) even me, who posted so many “negatives”
… at the same time, I may post another negative here :

I find the post by intrepid44 you replied to - absolutely inappropriate!!!

You now why ??? … I hope you all know why

Cheers!

Melih is their away to include a subtitle in the video for hearing impair people, because you’ll never how many hearing impair are using Comodo and lip reading can be quite hard for others !ot!

A Men! :comodosavedmylife:

Pretty good video Melih and its easy for understanding!
Congratulations!!!

and it helps that comodo is awsome :comodorocks:

Thanks for the video, Melih. You convinced me to use the sandbox, now my computer will be safer :-TU
:ilovecomodo:

great to hear! :slight_smile:

Melih

Wow, that’s a great way to explain Comodo’s technology!
I hope it will convince many people to switch to Comodo. :slight_smile:

it already did! :-TU

True. :slight_smile:

(V)

nice video:)

Thanks a lot guys! :smiley:

now i know whats the difference thanks guys

To Melih, We already knew it was superior and it was a top video to explain why. CIS is one of those very shiny files but a good one. Well done. Btw you look like a Uni Teacher not a Security Company CEO. How do you find time for your family, my guess is you are good time manager as well? Thanks and Kind regards

Still not. 88)

thanks!

I don’t sleep…thats how I make time :slight_smile:

Melih

Your reasons are probably “more noble” than mine. :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t sleep so I can have time to read fantasy books. 88)

Just don’t burn yourself out, because I’m sure no one else could fill your shoes. Kind regards

Yeah this video is very good. As I have spoken before : CIS Complete 2011 is very comprehensive security software and is my favorite. And when I will recive my own licence key to Comodo Internet Security Complete 2011 - my dreams will come true! Comodo rulez 4 ever !!!

Melih, you will drive those virus writers to quit soon. Keep up the great work!