When can we expect a new version Comodo Internet Security Premium? [merged topic]

Bumping, Megahertz’s comments.
Can someone on Comodo’s staff please be given a nudge to give us an update as to what is going on?
Most AV firms issue frequent updates to their code via a near continuous beta cycle (e.g. Avast). Comodo seem to just believe in silence. :frowning:
I suspect I am not the only one, who’d rather see bugfixes and a more frequent release cycle, than fiddling with the GUI again.

I am not the only one, who'd rather see bugfixes and a more frequent release cycle, than fiddling with the GUI again.
me too. if there still working on there features or something like that then its fine. but since they did a bunch of bug fixes, i dont see why that they can't just release a minor update (just bugfixes only) in the mean time. The people that need the fixes can get fixes and we can check for bug regression while waiting for the regular update to be done like the light database thing and whatever else comodo has in mind :)

If Comodo’s history taught me anything, it’ll go like this… It’ll be ready whenever its ready. While it lacks of detail but at least you got an answer >:-D

When can we expect a new version of CIS/CAV/CFW to come out?

Nothing is perfect, the closest you can get is to always improve.

Fiddle with it, find ways to exploit it, then patch those holes and fiddle with it some more.

Hi,
Any information about the new version? Many would test it and report possible errors. Which reduced the time to fix.

i think cis has slow updates. cis uses a lot a pc resources. a improvement is on the way ?

If there is no feedback from developers about the CIS, there is no point in writing here. The developers don’t want to inform us and keep us in the dark. :-\ :-\ :-\

What did you listen to? Where is the new version?

download link ?

I have made an unofficial release topic to discuss v12.2.2.7062 beta in the beta board: First impressions of CIS v12.2.2.7062 [unofficial release topic]

Please discuss all questions, observations and remarks there. Posts about the unofficial beta in other topics will be split and merged with this topic to keep conversation in one place.

Any chance that a new version (official release, non-beta) will be released before end of this year?

Hi!
The semi-annual release cycle of the final versions is indirectly confirmed.

The last two finals were released on October 21, 2019 and April 21, 2020. The final “should” come out today?)))

:smiley:

The 6 months have passed since the release of v. 12.2.2.7036.
When will there be the new version (no beta, but the final one)?

Any more news? The 12.2.7062 beta 2 release came out quite a while ago now. Is there a beta 3 or an RC coming?

Do not double post. This is the relevant thread for your query

The release date prognosis has expired, it needs to be adjusted.
What’s the new forecast of the release date for the next final version?

It was not a forecast. Just a good joke.

I knew. :wink:

I thought to share the attached graph showing the number of elapsed days between releases V10 to V12.
From the graph it can be seen that the next release date is difficult to predict as the number of elapsed days seem to only increase.