When can we expect a new version Comodo Internet Security Premium? [merged topic]

You’re very wecome. If you have a problems with any other links on the website, just ask here. We probably have most of them saved!

The “Installation Guide 12.3” and “Quick Start Guide 12.3” seem to reveal something. :slight_smile:

https://help.comodo.com/product-72-Comodo-Internet-Security.html

maybe the next version :THNK

To but quote myself from the release topic of 7036:

Hi All

I have a question, is CIS still being developed as I haven’t seen any progress and no beta’s to test. I hope it still keeps moving forward.

Regards
Sven

A new version is promised, but we haven’t been told when or any other details, other than it will fix a lot of minor and not so minor bugs. We don’t know anything other than that I’m afraid

Peter Schilling says to major Tom: “Major, we have not so minor issues!”
Major responds: “Not so minor issues? That’s a major thing…” :wink:

https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/comodo-internet-security-2020-v12227036-released-t125668.0.html;msg901359#msg901359

This is the post C.O.M.O.D.O RT was referring to:

Does this new design means also a new major CIS version like CIS V14 or V2020 ?

I want to test the new CIS as soon as possible. Place a version on the beta server for testing.

When begin tests? :stuck_out_tongue:

Just to let you all know the next release to test should be available in the next two weeks if nothing else causes any delays. However it will only contain fixes so it won’t have the light signature db feature as they are having issues with that feature.

Is test release based on current UI design with focus on the fixes or based on new UI design already?

Messages are not being deleted as they are being split and merged into this topic because they are off topic posts. I have already stated that it is going to be available in the next few weeks.

To quote myself, is there anything known about this?

After 5 months, do you think a new version will be released soon?

Thanks! :wink:

Here . . .

Ok :-TU

Two weeks have passed, will a new version be released or postponed?