What the initials C.OM.O.D.O. stands for?

Melih what the initials C.OM.O.D.O. stands for? How did you got the idea of this name?

Simple curiosity :smiley:

Well, it was one rainy night around may of 1998! I think it was about 7:45pm, sitting in my house in Leeds, UK. Sipping a nice cup of coffee that my lovely wife made me. It was warm, but humid day, so I was, in front of the computer playing with some VxDs. The lights went out temporarily as the weather turned bad and thunder storms started to take over the sky. the sky turned dark, and the only light was the constant lightinging that kept going non stop. The rain started to hit the window, where i was sitting. It kept raining for around 45 minutes non-stop! Lightining, thunder, lighting, thunder rain and rain! It was non-stop. Then all of a sudden it stopped, the dark clouds that brought this rain started to clear, you could see the sky once more, the darkness turned into a really nice evening light. I opened the window and could smell the soil, thanks to the fresh rain. I looked at my cup, and I had finished my coffee, and didn’t even realise it. Its as if the thunderstorms had hypnotised me, it was a strange feeling, it was therapitucal to watch this. Then I thought to myself, Melih! Melih!, what the hell are you talking about? pandlouk simply asked you what Comodo means!!! so stop writing irrelevant stuff and give the guy the link that explains what Comodo is and where it came from :slight_smile: Endpoint Detection and Response, Free - What is EDR Security?

:slight_smile:

Melih

hehe, I saw that coming once you started talking about smelling the soil ;D

Hehe. ;D

Thanks Melih

Aww man you had me fooled I never saw that coming ^-^

LOL!! I needed that after today. Thanks Melih.

(B) Lee

HAHA Me too… I was waiting for the clouds to evaporate and the sun to shine through which made this little lightbulb appear over Melihs head.

I never saw that coming either. Good one Melih!

Mike

(L)

ROFL!!!

Well, I think were the came from is really cool. It’s like a komodo dragon protecting your PC. Awsome!

Hi,

Well for the few of you who do not know about the Komodo Dragon here is a short summary I made.

The Komodo Dragon is the world's largest lizard species, and is found around the Indonesian islands of Komodo, Rintja, Padar, and Flores. There are only an estimated few thousand of the dragons left living today and the Indonesian Government has stepped in to try and protect these creatures. The Komodo Dragon is sometimes regarded as a pest although they aren't really a serious menace to humans. The Komodo Dragon is an extremely fast lizard reaching brief speeds of about 12 MPH for a short time. Although they are not considered a huge menace to humans they are still very dangerous creatures. A bite from a Komodo Dragon is enough to kill a human, their are only a few people in the world who have been bitten by a Komodo Dragon and have lived to tell the tale. The Komodo Dragons bite is a big threat because there is not anti-venom or any other kind of medicine to work against the bacteria effectively. Also there is no venom in the Komodo Dragon's mouth, but a lot of bacteria which makes the bite extremely fatal. 

That was just a short summary of what I know about the Komodo Dragon.

Great, so COMODO was named after something that is almost extinct, a pest and would kill me if I got close enough… ROFL!!!

Don’t matter to me, I still think it is awesome as is the KOMODO Dragon. Good Info

Too good, Ryan! ROFL at your response! too good mate!

Well thats one way to look at it ;D

I’d love to have a Komodo Dragon as a pet… I wonder if they can be domesticated when they’re hatchlings. ;D

Edward

Erm, I really don’t think that you want a pet that can grow up to 3 metres. :slight_smile: Komodo dragon - Wikipedia
However, if you insist, I can always go over to Indonesia (its pretty near, hehe). Just give me your home address :stuck_out_tongue:

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

They don’t by chance have tigers too? :stuck_out_tongue: ;D

Edward

Lol

Too cute Melih ! (R)

Loll, if you read…

<A bite from a Komodo Dragon is enough to kill a human, their are only a few people in the world who have been bitten by a Komodo Dragon and have lived to tell the tale. The Komodo Dragons bite is a big threat because there is not anti-venom or any other kind of medicine to work against the bacteria effectively. Also there is no venom in the Komodo Dragon’s mouth, but a lot of bacteria which makes the bite extremely fatal.>

From the above post, which in fact should answer this for you and was my first thought when you mentioned this, I think I would assume get a dog. :wink:

Paul

Hehe… I already have a dog, a Pug. And I also have a cat. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edward