What the initials C.OM.O.D.O. stands for?

Perhaps this is safer, loll. Or you could just stick with this COMODO and be safe. If Komodos do in fact become extinct, what in the world will they name Comodo? Hmmmm. (kidding) ;D

Paul

Their not going to extinct.
As far as I know, our goverment has spent alot of money on their food (lamb mostly) and natural enviroment suround’em.

...once there's a westren journalist travel deep into the Komodo Island's forest, and refusing local guidance. After a week of his departure, a farmer found his hat. Torn to pieces, with the owner nowhere to be found.

Komodo is not very good at biting their pray. …once they bite the victim, another 5 or 10 more Komodo will join the party and start ripping apart the target to dead.

You’re an Aussie?

Haha, nop, not an Aussie. A Malaysian.

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

Melih, that’s a nice bed-time story. But, you didn’t answer the question:

What the initials C.OM.O.D.O. stands for?

And the link you provided doesn’t provide any clues.

I think what Pandlouk is asking (and what I’d like to know too) is why uppercase? You used to be known as “Comodo”, and you’re still largely referred to as “Comodo” but for some reason you switched your products to “COMODO”, as if to suggest some sort of acronym.

its not an acronym. its just a way the brand is designed

thanks
Melih

Chris.Or.Mike.Or.Dave.Or.

Clare.Or.Michelle.Or.Davina.Or

(:TNG)

Companionship On Melih’s Obtuse Directive Obsession ?

CG

Amazingly, this post is 5 years old and when you first read it… it so funny and fresh!!! Hahaha

Our boss has some good sense of humar and bizzard at the same time.

Thought you would come up with something like:
"I felt the night over my skin and started to feel like a Roman Emperor after a great battle:

LOL

That page does not describe where Comod came from anymore.

I like the story you told though about the thunderstorm though…

NO! >:-D That’s not the answer to the question whats COMODO abbreviation stands for.

So, Melih, could you say that?

It’s neither an abbreviation or an acronym. Perhaps you’re confusing C•O•M•O•D•O or COMODO with C.O.M.O.D.O.? As Melih has said previously…

Really, he said that. So that’s just a coined word without being put some special meaning in the word itself, isn’t it?

How Comodo got its name
Ever wonder why the world’s most innovative identity and trust assurance company is called Comodo? Well, it started with what we have in common with the Komodo dragon. It’s the largest dragon in the species, the most powerful and adaptable. Remind you of anything? Yup, the internet. Then we changed the K to C to show our powerful commitment to commerce, communications, even, .com. We’re back to the internet. We’re all about slaying all the fraudsters, hackers and anyone else who creates untrustworthiness on the internet. We’re all about creating trust online

Thanks. That makes sense. :slight_smile:

And the secret is reavealed! Thanks Melih!