What is the best free media player?

vlc is extremely universal and plays most everything

i use it and winamp for music

Try KMPlayer.

It’s extremely configurable, super quality, plays everything and very low system footprint.

Thanks for that info… I will soon use it and come back with the comments…

A useful support thread for Pot player is PotPlayer x86/x64 (aka “KMPlayer Reloaded”) …in english now! It works quite well, especially if used in conjunction with ffdshow and ReClock

Best player is MPC. But IVIVO is a good player that can play any kind of videos (avi, mpg,…), ( - if you can’t run your video with anything - ) - much more than other programs. And you don’t need to install any codecs.

Anyone heard of MediaMoney :smiley:

@ MasterNerd,

Monkey = Yes, Money = No :slight_smile:

Bad

Hi Guys,

Bad is “bad frog” as usual - funny stuff! :smiley:

… but, probably MasterNerd’s post was about “Media Money” indeed ? hahah!

Just search - it does exist

Sure, it will not play practically all media as VLC (no codecs required) or MPC (basically, no codecs required as well, but with those it’s really powerful stuff)

Forget about Media Monkey - Go Media Money ! >:-D

Cheers!

Hehe oops I meant to say MediaMonkey but it’s interesting to see you guys laugh at my post about MediaMoney. LOL ;D

Don’t worry MasterNerd,

We all make typos from time to time even when spellchecker (“spielchoker”? :D) is in place
Some of them are really funny. In many occasions that can change the whole meaning completely
I have quite a collection of those

Well, speaking of this topic in particular: In one of the forums we had similar discussion(s). One of the subjects was named as “Flash payer

Therefore, I have a suggestion - let’s change the subject line here to something like:
“What is the best Free media Payer”

Then, probably we’ll indeed get numerous decent advices in order to get (a lot of) “Media Money” ;D

Cheers!