What AV are you currently running?

For me it was more serious than that. CIS services crashed every couple of days, usually immediately following a remote session, after which the PC became almost completely unresponsive.
It was also really sluggish during CIS database automatic updates (cmdagent using between 20% to 40% CPU) though this might be normal for 5.3 and not related to Teamviewer.

That is a very good point. I haven’t actually had any cloud alerts since using just the firewall. Maybe we should add this to the wishlist??

It’s a firewall. If you want AV functionality, install the AV component. Otherwise, use the AV you are currently with.
Simple

If its just a firewall why does it have the cloud scanner??

touche.
But you are asking for a fully functional integrated AV but not installing it.

Comodo Complet only!

!ot!

I also experienced CIS crashing every now and then in my system even with version 5. !ot!

These are not mine, but I was asked to be the one to maintain them so…
1 Laptop, McAfee
1 Laptop, Avast
1 Desktop, Nod32
1 Desktop (oh, this one’s mine), Spyshelter Free coupled with TF 4.7 and an additional layer of WTF.

I disagree.

If the firewall already has the ability to detect and remove, why not simply add the option to quarantine.

But Def+ has already, at least in my opinion, something quite similar. If a file is considered dangerous after the cloud scanning or after submitting it to Comodo Labs, you can either:

• run it sandboxed from partially limited to blocked
  • move it to to the bolcked files

If the file is blocked, it can’t do not more harm than if quarantined. Or am’I missing something?

Boris

Exactly.

No, I am asking for the addition of one option. TBH, it would make more sense if the cloud AV was integrated into the AV not defence plus.

You are not getting the point. Its not how to block a malicious file with D+. Its when Cloud AV Alert pops up with a threat detection, you can only Clean i.e Delete or Ignore the file, there is no way to quarantine the file through the Cloud AV Alert for later inspection coz Quarantine is greyed out in the Alert.

There should be a Quarantine feature through Cloud AV Alert when CAV is not installed.

Thanxx
Naren

Using the different AV is not the solution. What if Comodo Cloud AV detects the threat before your local AV. There should be a Quarantine feature through Cloud AV Alert when CAV is not installed.

Thanxx
Naren

Thanxx understanding the point. I had raised this point before too & had also posted in the whishlist.

Thanxx
Naren

Thanxx Chiron for understanding the point.

Regards
Naren

Thats good. :-TU

Using the CIS suite with AV and sandbox enabled.

:-TU :-TU :-TU

I use CIS for my home PC.
But my laptop I use Kaspersky IS. (About 120 days remaining. Can someone recommended me what product to use after my license expire.)

And what do you think what AV can we recommending here?

using Norton 2011 AV with CIS ( av disabled )

but My subscription is about to expire , and I will use Kaspersky AV along with CIS AV disabled , I got a full year license as a gift so I will give it a try.