What are we going to do about Jeremy?

I bet you I’ll win the most sexiest mod comp. :slight_smile: Nah… lol I dunno… Poser Pride… ;D

Josh

Haha… Josh’s pic is funny cause he’s posing and trying to put on a sexy face.
Sorry to disappointing you Josh but 99% of the users here are Males :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh… Unless… thats what you wanted? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, whats this thread meant to be about??

Damm it’s such a shame!! Haha…

Me. …

lol
:slight_smile:

Hey…I just noticed that sded’s posts says he is a guest… ??? Did he leave this forum?

Not true, look at this stat

Male to Female Ratio: 12.6 : 1

Xan

Yeay!! I’m using Ubuntu! Love it. Just on my VM for now though.

Need a bump. 88)

Could I do a poll on that? 88)

That was before Ganda joined :-\ Since than it is more like 12.600 : 1 88)

Greetz, Red.

hey hey hey >:( >:( hmmfftt >:(

Well, we are against you because you are a rabbit killer. (:AGY)

Well now, a topic about me needs a good bump (I just wish the title was different :-).

Current Status: beating up PC 'cause vLited ISO won’t work.

Is it not time for the cactus, yet? >:-D :a0

Oh yes, it is time for the cactus. For you!!!

The dark and secretive butterfly doesn’t like people to know when he’s (she’s?) online. >:-D

Hi guys, Ganda is either practicing his Ginger bread men task for Xmas or he’s beating his favorite doll to death, hard to say at this moment though… :o :slight_smile:
Xman 8)

A better theory would be that since he/she/it is an alien, he/she/it is pretending that doll is a human.

1st: what happened to sded?
2nd: is Soya ever coming back?

Could Soya be disguising his/her/itself as Ganda, if so we’re toast we’ll both get banned! Sded is dead? Maybe he ran off with Soya and got married? (:LOV)
Xman :slight_smile:
(:KWL)

Can’t be Haitian if he/she/it is an alien, so that rules out that voodoo theory, he/she/it might be hyperactive though…
:slight_smile: :wink:
Xman 8)