We need more attendance from COMODO employees !

No, in fact it will take them less time. Because they won’t have to search the forum all the time, and they can react/respond quicker on important issues.

Greetz, Red.

Thats a good suggestion Rednose… (The mods bringing certain posts\threads to the attention of comodo staff)

I’m afraid I have to “slide” (or “flow”, as ganda says 88)) away from Xan’s view to Rednose’s. I think devs already look at this forum some for bugs etc, I think it shouldn’t be hard to say, “we’re looking into this bug” or, “we are considering this idea”.

hmm, then you missed this part :slight_smile:

Don't take this as a direct offence,[b] I would like to see some more feedback of the developers [/b] also, even a simple thank you would be good, but, they have no life already (no offence guys )
:)

So you want to have only the most critical bugs fixed while the others will be fixed some years later ?

Xan

A similar thread posted here also.

Al

Oh ok… 88)@me

No, I tried to explain that when the Mods would filter the forum for issues that need ( immediate ) attention, and they would provide them in a list in the Mods part of the forum, it would not take much time for the Devs to read and react. And so you can improve the communication with the users. What criteria you should filter on is another question.

Greetz, Red.

So we get trained by the developers ??? , we find the things they need and give it to them. And later after all this we just pass on their reply ???

Xan

I didn’t see aanything that rednose said that would imply being trained?;

I think what rednose means is that he would like Moderators to be able to filter and communicate more issues/questions/topics with Devs that need attention.

I agree with this.

Devs are real humans with jobs.
If you realistically and maturely thought it through.
Just a moment here and there. Would quickly turn into them being drawn into having to explain why this ? why not that? hurt feelings? answered him why not me? …

This is a User Forum.
Why can’t people just be happy that Comodo even gives us a forum.
The fact that this forum is actually monitored by Comodo employees is in itself a godsend, far and away above
most other vendors.
I have never seen another forum with so many of these Gimme Gimme threads.
It’s all Free remember.

Yeah I’d like a special attention button to make me feel important too, but then I wake up.

I know i won’t win any popularity contest with this but logic rules, my friends.

Luv ya all (:LOV) Later

+1
You win my vote with this sensible post.
Dennis

Indirectly he did

What criteria you should filter on is another question.

Good post, and so true :slight_smile:

Xan

Bad Frogger explains things very well, What we are doing is making suggestions to make comodo a more attractive user friendly company…

This is not much different than a wishlist 88)

I don’t know if you noticed, but in the latest bugposts there are developers posting :). So I think you guys reached your goal …

Xan

Thank you :slight_smile:

No, see also my next comment.

My only purpose was trying to help by suggesting a tool, that in my opinion could help to improve the communication between Devs and Users, using the Mods as intermediates. Nothing more, nothing less.

Indeed :slight_smile:

Greetz, Red.

:wink: Great example:

https://forums.comodo.com/feedbackcommentsannouncementsnews_cis/why_popups_for_safe_applications-t33736.0.html;msg243353#msg243353

:comodorocks: (V)