We need highly technical people to help us with some testing.

Hey guys,

We’re still looking for Vista testers. If anyone would like to do it, please let us know :).

Xan

I would recommend to look at all the people who registered to this forum and see the ones who have not contributed and cancel their membership.

What do you all think?

Melih

I think that’s a good idea. A member who hardly ever visits is hardly a member :slight_smile:

Well, I think I’m quite safe for the moment (:TNG) But shouldn’t there be a paper or something of it so we can check it ?

Xan

Well … I’ve seen around for a while now and see lots of people posted 3-10 times (nothing usefull) and have the tester status + all stars. I even think there was a topic over this also :slight_smile: . Well, it’s not in my power to judge if the’re right or wrong (:NRD). Just keep testing.

* Now let me see, what other programs haven’t been tested yet *

Xan

p.s. Commodus, please check your pm :wink:

I think that’s only logical, especially for those who never exhibit any interest or willingness to actually conduct any testing 88).

What about those of us who don’t post much but still send in thousands of virus samples? Better check that statistic before canceling any memberships. (:WIN)

Melih means the Computer Security Testing board, not the Comodo forum itself (:WIN)

I confess Im also inactive on this part of the forum. :-[ :-[
The truth is, in May and first half of June Im having my matura exams (final exams finishing high school in my country)
so due to this I have limited free time. Hopefully after that Ill be fully back on track.

But when Blas writes - he has something to say. :slight_smile: And not some bull…it. Your like Gibran. :-TU

yes sorry, i should have clarified it…I meant it for Computer Security Testing Board…

We have a lot of people who registered there but does not contribute. I don’t believe they should be allowed to keep their registration as they don’t contribute.

thanks
Melih

I volunteer. :slight_smile:

(J)

I should be able to help.

What kind of testing are we talking about? Crashing the firewall and debugging it, etc.? Leaktesting? Fuzzing it in a production environment?

Leaktesting :slight_smile: + crashing

Xan

But crashing is a part of the “leak” testing. All given bugs or exploits you might find in CIS is worth reporting as long as it can bypass the security! Or somehow can make the firewall unusable. A successful crash is a failure that should be reported!

Welcome to the forum dead_ring0r ! (:HUG)

Hello at all Too at me when blas writes , he has 88) something to say Kind regards

Count me in! I will help you! I will be glad to learn new things.

Regards,
Valentin

You realize that CARON67 has dredged up a thread in which the last post was made almost two years ago, Valentinchen? :wink:

that I did when I posted my comment ;D

Is this project still lives or is it already dead?