Was 9/11 planned by our goverment?

First of all, I would like to say that I do not indend to bring up any bad memories for anyone. My only intention is to provide information to people who have not already seen this. I full-heartedly believe this is mind-blowing information that everyone deserves to know or else I would not post this.

Here is a free, one hour and fourty four minute video which goes into various scientific facts of why 9/11 had to be planned by our goverment. This includes soundwave analysis, chemical analysis (of debris), video footage, projectile analysis (of steel), testimonies and is all backed by credible sources.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3498980438587461603&q=911

The first thirty or fourty minutes are basically raw footage and sound clips to let the information that is going to be used be well accepted, then the interesting part comes. If you are watching this and start to think the information is winding down, it may just be begining. It gets very informative towards the middle and end.

I would like to hear the thoughts of people who actually watch this movie in its entirety and don’t agree with the producer (David Icke, www.davidicke.com).

Don’t bother looking at it. Just some anti-semitic, anti-catholic, right-extremist conspiracy lunatic.

Peter Zwitser

Religion is never mentioned and the movie is based upon facts.

I’m sorry but I doubt the US government planned 9/11…

Is someone confused between Comodo and Commando?

And here was me thinking a dingbat was a font!

ROFLMFHO!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

If you’re interested in this sort of stuff a really good movie to watch is called LOOSE CHANGE. It is available for free over many torrent websites (the creators have wished it to be shared) and there is a DVD copy so the quality is quite good.

http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?h=&query=loose+change

The questions brought up by this film should be answered by the US government since it puts the official story to shame.

Pssst! Marks and Spencers are behind 25/12. Pass it on.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Q: Did the US government plan 9/11?

A: No, I strongly doubt it. The proof? Simple, if they had planned it they would have flown all the Bin Laden family members out of the country before the attack.

I think the questions you should be asking yourselves (and worrying about) is did your government take advantage of 9/11 to expedite their foreign policy, are they still doing so & how the hell are we going to get our poor troops out of Afghanistan & Iraq!

Ajohn,

I am not going to say either way, but one thing I learned, even if you were to in fact have actual proof , people will believe what they want. (And for the record this is NOT directed to anyone here) just people in general. I used to get mad about our government, tell people this and that, and I couldn’t figure out why I would be called a conspirist, paranoid, mad for different reasons, whatever. My wife brought it to light, people are busy, stressed, and scared and don’t have room for \don’t want to\ or scared to have a thought that our government would actually do such a thing. I have learned this even though people ignoring many happenings even when right in front of them, will deny it, and as scary as it is, it’s true. It seems dangerous ground to even mention any wrong doings these days, and I think that affects people also. Do I in fact find it funny that during Desert storm and the Sr. administration was in fact highest oil prices in recorded history? There are coincidences on both accounts but I am not saying the war was created by any means, as I am not in such a postition to say, but possibly being drug out a bit for monetary reasons? Any thing is possible. Once again, what I believe and what I lack of proof gives me the burden and no one else. But I found one thing to be true, these days, no matter what we think or believe, we are stuck in the mud, either we get through the puddle or stay there but there will be no cleaning it up any time soon. The one thing I always hope is that people will at least try to stick together in times of crisis and hold on to even the smallest bond between americans and otherwise or else we will be in trouble for sure.

Paul

Well I got the information out there, people don’t have to look at it (:TNG)

I know, <–low key there, but what I am saying is , this is an extremely touchy subject, perhaps more so than Melih’s age, (:CLP), and along with being so as I have found out so many times, is that you will get hounded, yelled at, and called many interresting names when trying to touch on a subject such as this. , but anywhere else I have even gotten into a political discussion turns out to be more of a disaster than the economy. Politics and religion are two subjects that will turn best friends into enemies. So that said, please understand, if you persue this, from my opinion, it will go sour. More touchy than my wife with a migrane. :wink: As I said, many times I have tried this road, all lead a disastrous path, so going off my personal experience, I am just trying to help you out and let you know what you may be in for. Please take no offense.

Take care ,

Paul

You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it do backstroke. As Paul said, most appreciate the sincerity of your intentions, but not all will.

ewen :slight_smile:

I agree, it’s a lose, lose situation. I have many opinions about this government, this country and especially about the commander-in-chief. However they are opinions, so I will keep them to myself to avoid the backlash…

On a lighter note… something interesting for you if you didn’t know

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were shot in the head

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln 's secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy’s Secretary was named Lincoln .

Both were assassinated by Southerners.
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln , was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln , was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named ‘Ford.’
Kennedy was shot in a car called ’ Lincoln ’ made by ‘Ford.’

Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.
Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here’s the kicker…

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe , Maryland
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

Regards,
Ryan

I don’t really like to talk about politics in this forum but Ryan, the things you said above are kind of… COOL. (and may be scary)

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

Ryan, that is genius. :smiley:

Someone once told me “Opinions are like bums - everyone’s got one, everyone thinks theirs is the best.”

We’re all entitled to our opinions. Some just deserve theirs.

ewen :slight_smile:

■■■■, you’ve just closed down the left hemisphere of my brain! :frowning: I must go and watch Faux… er I mean Fox News, I need to be ‘cured’ (just like Winston Smith was). :slight_smile:

Ryan, since I have heard of this years ago, does this suggest you and I are no longer spring chickens as this is now NEW to younger folk? lolll. (:SAD) I thank you though, I had forgotten these facts and will show my son whenever he comes out of hybernation from his dungeon. The teenage room, a scary place.

Cheers,
Paul

Ryan, that is very interesting, scary, and shocking. I’m not usually one to follow conspiracy theorists - as there is always coincidences in any situation. However, I was shocked to see there were so many here, but again could still be coincidence or a major conspiracy. Who knows anymore?

Mike

I agree Mike, and always found those facts fascinating. And just to back Ryan up, these are FACTS ,not something made up, in case some may think these are made up which as you said Mike, scary. My son did in fact read this and went, COOL DUDE, but Freaked. So to translate from foreign tongue, he thought it was fascinating also and scary.

Cheers,

Paul