warning for www.postfinance.ch

Hi
Any idea why www.postfinance.ch is resolved to your warning page (174.129.145.134) instead of 194.41.226.27? Never had any security issues with the site.

thanks

Hi smettler,

Welcome to the forums!
Please open an support ticket for this on https://support.comodo.com that should take care of the issue.

actually I did on monday and again this morning. no reaction whatsoever.

That’s not how it should be taken care of, which Secure DNS server(s) are you querying?
Comodo seems to be in a transition phase of moving the servers, so there are “2” secure DNS environments now, making things complicated :-\

actually the first one noted on the product homepage
(Free Comodo Secure DNS | Best DNS Security Solution 2022)

still no answer on my tickets. funny thing is, that there was no ticket id visible when i submitted them. no mail confirmation either. just a “Your ticket has been submitted” status on the webpage…

Did you create an account? if so you should be able to ‘view submitted tickets’ there.

No I didn’t. Just followed the link within the wordpress topic and was able to create a ticket without login. imho the process of trying to get this fixed or at least get an explanation for the warning is quite annoying!

I can’t agree more with you, these reports should be fixed instantly.
As I’m not Comodo Staff I can’t fix it for you, best thing would be to create an account and report it again, so they can contact you and you’ll receive a ticketnr.

thx for the hint and your help!

Your welcome

just to let you know.

I submitted a ticket (LIZ-812578) via newly created account on
27 Oct 2011 02:15 PM
still no answer…sigh

It’s being looked at right now.

Any update on this matter?

still no feedback to my ticket. I wouldn’t really care if the problem itself would be solved…it isn’t.

mettlers@mybox:~$ host www.postfinance.ch
www.postfinance.ch has address 194.41.226.27
mettlers@mybox:~$ nslookup

server 8.26.56.26
Default server: 8.26.56.26
Address: 8.26.56.26#53
www.postfinance.ch
Server: 8.26.56.26
Address: 8.26.56.26#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: www.postfinance.ch
Address: 174.129.145.134

server 8.20.247.20
Default server: 8.20.247.20
Address: 8.20.247.20#53
www.postfinance.ch
Server: 8.20.247.20
Address: 8.20.247.20#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: www.postfinance.ch
Address: 174.129.145.134

As previously stated your ticket is being worked on. We did not respond to the ticket because we responded here.

a little bit confusing after getting the hint from Ronny to submit a ticket. left me thinking that the global moderators here are not paid comodo guys which can do more than share infos.
but at least someone is working on it…finally :-\

I’m one of a handful of moderators that do work for Comodo. >:-D

That’s right, that’s why my signature and personal text contain ‘Volunteer Moderator’.
Most Comodo Staff moderators can be recognized by the use of their Avatar

or the old one

interesting and a pleasure to chat with you guys…but more or less !ot!
the main issue i’m here for is still unresolved, any ideas if this is ever gonna be fixed?

I understood that the DNS team is investigating the issue. And you can always request an update via the ticket system (support doesn’t monitor the forums 24/7).