Waiting for 3.0.9.229 [Closed]

Nice. Just received the 3.0.9.221 version via the program updater. Compiling my comments for another thread, so I’ll only mention one minor bug…don’t laugh…attempts is spelled incorrectly (attemps) throughout the application.

UPDATE : learnt instead of learned - which would be acceptable if you are using a GB dictionary.

Great news! I just updated mine. (:CLP)

Windows Vista update error still exists.

EDIT: ITS WORKING NOW.

Updater did not update anything for me. Tried 3 times in the last 15mn ! (:CLP)

I get this message:
Error 108: Could not complete update process.

What else do you expect? There’s probably thousands of users trying to update at the same time (:TNG)

update, 2 restart and now i can’t open comodo window, cpf.exe loaded. Hmm what problem ?
And big lags when loading windows xp.
PS sry for my bad eng )

Maybe Comodo should be so smart then to post an installer version here so we can grab it from that server.

Just wait for Melih or a Comodo staff to post a new thread. I already mentioned this in the CFP release thread:
https://forums.comodo.com/comodo_firewall/comodo_firewall_3_windows_vista_and_x64_compatibility_current_release_date-t6927.0.html

But even if that happens, there’s no guarantee that the servers won’t still be slow or timing out.

It’ll be the same… patience is the only answer, I’m afraid.

LM

there is one last minute issue with the installer…
we are on it…

melih

Hello!

I’ve tried to use the built-in Comodo updater to get the latest version (beta 3) and I get “Error 108: Could not complete update process.”

What should I do? :frowning:

I cannot update at all. I receive few errors (translated) with XP sp2 32bit + Avast + Ie proxy to 127.0.0.1:12080 (disabling AV and proxy doesn’t remove this issue)

• The instruction at “0x76ea3cd9” refferred to memory address “0x76ea3cd9”. That memory could not be “written”
  • The instruction at “0x76eaa773” refferred to memory address “0x76eaa773”. That memory could not be “written”
  • The instruction at “0x76ea32a5” refferred to memory address “0x76ea32a5”. That memory could not be “written”

Guess I’ll uninstall old beta and wait for the new one then :slight_smile:

Wait. Patiently. ;D
https://forums.comodo.com/cfp_beta_corner/waiting_for_309221-t13067.0.html;msg91476#msg91476

LM

PS: I merged your post with the existing thread on the topic.

Thanks Mac. Now we’re all cozy’ed up like a big happy family in here (:HUG)

Yup. Right next to the Fire(wall)… :wink:

Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
(:LOV)

I hope so, I’m really waiting for a new version, I really hope the 2 minute delay from starting and shutting down Vista has been resolved.

Hope all the BSODs are gone also… I"ve just installed Beta 2 to update to beta 3 and I got a BSOD again. :frowning:

black icon ?

[attachment deleted by admin]