Very dissapointed in CIS :( [CLOSED]

I PMed you my last post… but here it is just in case:

First of all: Pls refrain from insult. I am trying to have a civilized chat here with you trying to understand your motives and issues.

It is obvious that you will continue to re-hash many points that has already been discussed in public before (eg: release dates etc and explained many times before… check the forums).

The reality is simple: You blamed CIS for not working on your Tweaked OS. But you didn’t realise that software is not guaranteed to run in a tweaked OS. Instead of saying sorry guys, didn’t know, you went and tried to re-hash old arguments.

This is not how to conduct yourself.

And its best for you not to have access to any confidential information in the moderator board going forward as you do not understand the meaning or value of trust being placed on you.

But, again, I do thank you for all the good work you did to help other users and I hope you will continue to help them, but I do understand if you don’t.

Thank you

Melih

I read your PM. I answered it.

So let’s go public. Make the thread public. Why are you hiding ?

I like you…You are a tiger, not scared of anything :wink:

:cry:

(A good idea might have been to make a new account for this argument. :P)
Melih joins the group! =D

Commodus, you did seem to be “bashing” Comodo a bit, if only a tiny bit. Tweaked OSes have their pros and cons; this is no reason to “blame” Comodo.

(I’ll pull one of my wishes into the argument - Comodo does have room for improvement in replying to bug reports and ideas. ;D)

We do have some pretty unusual characters here. :slight_smile:

The issues I expereiced on my vLited Vista (PC locked up completely) were experienced by many users with normal Vista and XP OS’s

I’m NOT ALONE !

I have seen the posts as well mostly with vista 64.

But I couldn’t find any similarities between these problems, besides that they were running Windows. Could you?

And I have to admit, I haven’t been browsing these forums as much.

(So hard to post replies without new post warnings. :slight_smile: )

I have seen the same issues with XP and Vista.

But that’s not the main problem. The main problem is COMODO’s attitude.

I got too aggressive. Yeah. And my finger slipped. I’ve should’ve bin more polite, but it seems politeness doesn’t give any results or responses. Polite proffesional questions get politely ignored.

I’m not angry at Melih, I just find it funny that a CEO of a big company is so affraid to go public.

I’m not bashing COMODO just for the hell of it ! It’s not my style.

My response to Melih’s PM:

Stop twisting my words for god sakes ! The same issues of the PC getting locked up were experienced by many users using normal XP and Vista installations.

Make the thread public. I’m not affraid to be judged. Are you ?

waits

People, if you have anything to say, say it now.

(Uncanny silence will not bring anything good)

Lol I am waiting for somebody to say something like you are…

+1

Reason why? JUST READ THE FORUM!

Always that a new feature is added, old bugs are postponed and new bugs added.

Clearly to see that there’s a very weak ISO9000 control at COMODO, if any.

Sometimes I lose patience, too.

I take care of many, many PC’s - that’s my job. I’m not an employee. And due to these bugs in FINAL versions I had to PAY for some non-too-much-bugged software to keep some my clients satisfied… ok, I did read the licence… But I was reccomending/promoting COMODO to my clients… not anymore, until a REAL final-and-tested product comes.

JUST READ THE FORUMS. See what many asked for. This software cause every install be a special install, with many singular workarounds for each case. It even uninstall in a correct way!!! (Years to solve this…)

Still, I believe in COMODO’s aim and I think CIS is a GREAT and REVOLUTIONARY software, but…

This thread has gone far enough. It’s NOT relating to Commodus’s issue at all (Vista problem with CIS).

Commodus: If you still require help relating to CIS, Then PLEASE PM Egemen and ask him that you do need help (Egemen wanted to help you the first time), But as always, A second option is always there and you can get your issue resolved 1 on 1 with him.

If not, Then you can PM me so I can talk to you about it via EasyVPN and help you diagnose the issue, Then if needed I will PM Egemen for you to help more indepthly look into it.

Thread Closed.

Cheers,
Josh