Update to SMF 2 [merged topic]

You might want to mention to them that now, there are two overlaying copyrights on the bottom of the forum making them completely unreadable unless you do a “Ctrl+A” on the entire page allowing you to somewhat see it.

Yes I already have done, thanks.

I didn’t see any post for this. I opened up comodo forums to see that there is a new interface in the website which I do like. If there is a topic regarding this pls leavea link to it.

They upgraded to SMF 2.0…
See here https://forums.comodo.com/general-discussion-off-topic-anything-and-everything/update-to-smf-2-t99359.0.html

congrats on the new website

Thank you.

After 7 years of familiarity I do miss the old forum. Mind you I suppose that I am rather conservative being much older than most here. :wink:

Hello

Can you make more visible so that they notice the log in fields directly with a light color

See my picture in the white circle

So that the man can immediately log into fields when man visited the forum

With best regards
Mops21

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi Mops21,
I agree that it is a little obscure.
Alternative use the following page.

Hi

Thank you very much for your answer

Hi

Here is another one wish from me

Could you make the font that I have marked in the black circle a little brighter see my screenshot

With best regards
Mops21

Hi

Could you do something about fat or black and darker the font that I have marked in the black circle

See my screenshot

With best regards
Mops21

thanks for screens, some little improvements needed, indeed.

Hi

When I click on a thread and this then leave to go back the characters or the Symbolöe not go away only when I reloaded the page again it will go away

See my screenshot into the black circles

Why is that?

Please fix it

With best regards
Mops2

Is the “Report to moderator” really slow for anyone else? After pressing submit I almost have time to make some hot chocolate and some sandwiches. 88) It was never really fast but this is much slower than it used to be for me.

The action of submitting the Report to Moderator… or the response? :wink:

I’ll do some testing. :slight_smile:

Yes, it is fairly slow. I’ll try and get the Admins to take a look at it.

Yup, the action of submitting. ^-^

Is it just me or does the website sometimes take quite some time when navigating? Lately I’ve found myself waiting close to 30-40 seconds after clicking a board etc, then it will work fine for a while then another 30-40 second load. Wondering if it’s on my end…

No need to wonder. SMF 2 provides load timings at the bottom of every page it builds (check the bottom of the page, under the copyright). For example…

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 14 queries.

Although, I have already reported to the Admins (not sure if they heard or not yet) that there are some notable delays (40-60 seconds) when using the forums.