The drunken song

Yeah right, Ragwing SirDrinksaLot drinks energy drinks…bwahahahahahaa (:LGH)

I’m not old enough for ■■■■, so I’ll stick to my energy drink (:WIN)

And you do everything legaly ? :smiley: You little hacker. ;D

Have a ■■■■ with me :■■■■

Yeah. I’ve never done anything illegal 88)

Except remotely BSoD’ing Ganda’s PC O0 (:LGH)

touche.

errr, maybe you’ve drunk too much energy drink ???

I think you had enough now. Go and sleep some (:WAV)

Yeah… now you call it energy drink ???… ■■■■ into my eye (:KWL) (:LGH) , and if you dare it…well you’re right and… ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
now you can say to me go to bed… (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:WAV) (:WAV) (:WAV) :■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■
See you soon, hehehehe

Regards
MiguelAngelXP :■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■

With all that smileys, I think you’ve been smoking grass :o

This has to be a first! This thread created due to off topic comments has gone off topic again (:LGH)

Nearly impossible but if there’s a way I’m sure it’ll be found. (:WIN)

You might not find it, but I did

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yeah Byakuya, that’s the only thing that counts as off-topic ;D

Yeah no doubt about it you managed to go off target there (:LGH)

Hmm, “Ragwing Reborn” eh? I thought that according to the Prophecies as given in The Karaethon Cycle, it was the Dragon Reborn. And he was destined to die in order to save the world, after destroying Shai’tan (or in the process of). But then Rand is doing some things not predicted (such as the Asha’man and removing the taint from saidin; not to mention that I don’t think it was predicted that he would be Ta’veren, either).

All will be well, and all manner of things will be well ~

LM

1. hmmm, you’re not drunk, are you? you know, making such a “heavy” post in this thread can be considered as spamming ;D

i thought you agree with me all the time ??? :slight_smile:

Who says there can’t be a Ragwing Reborn? :frowning:

Is it just me or was that the best mythology based post of 2008?

Oh hang on someone posted that Norton 2008 was light on resources last week,still that was a close second. :■■■■

P.S. Humble apologies to Mr Mac for editing your post,clicked the wrong button not on a power trip :wink: