The drunken song

Oooohhhh !!! I’m really scared (hehehehehe) (:LGH) they don’t know I’m behind the COMODO Shield … well, so maybe you’re right I really don’t know the difference between them, except the fact that maybe one finishes in “…ey” and the other one in “…y”. Ahhh, I forgot it. I didn’t remember, I mean for Humor as Humour

Sentence : We have a good sense of humor (humour)

So I hope that I fixed my mischievings, my brave Gaelic friend

Cheers :■■■■
MiguelAngelXP

PD I will never blend an expensive whisky with other drink hehehehehe and nevermind this is the land of confessions, so nevermind :■■■■ (:CLP) (:LGH)

Sorry Matty, My English vocabulary is not so good as I would wish. So would you tell me please what do you mean with rimming, here is the link

Cheers
MiguelAngelXP

Not really appropriate for this forum,lets just say it involves sliding a part of the MALE body around the edge of a glass and then giving the drink to someone you dont like.

Nice 1 Matty

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I get it , oopppsss a quite disgusting (:WIN) … I mean Cola, to a any Cola beverage like Coca Cola, Pepsi, etc, etc)

Cheers :■■■■

Regards
MiguelAngelXP

ehm… what exactly was that topic about, again?

Dancing madly backwards

Cheers

The REBOL :slight_smile:

How did you guess? Save some of these classics for this

thread

[at] Miguel

Yes, they did it! They diiid it!!They send us to the “Drunken song” and not to the “Land of nothing” ;D And I can’t sing :cry:
But this is a good place too. It might be some hope anyways.

Humor vs humour, I did’nt see your misspelling of that so I misspell that by my self ;D
You see, english is my second native language wich I don’t use very much, my first native language is the cryptic swedish wich very few humans understand. Sometimes (often) we don’t understand our selves either.
In fact, I’m mostly a very quiet man, not even whisky can do anything about it. I listen and learn, at least I try to learn, a man should never give up :slight_smile:
And in fact, we learn something new every day, ey vs. y as an example :wink:

[at] Soya
I can look into the future, watch out ;D ;D

Then you know what terrible thing that’s going to happen to you :■■■■

Yes, I know that. Best for me to run away, far away beyond the stars :slight_smile:

To Snowhawk :

Me too, I’m a quiet guy. I love my profession, and I don’t drink too much ;D, I like to drink only in a indoor place and with my relatives to share a good chat and time

Swedish language hmmmmmm, I recognize some words using a sort of logic English->German->Swedish and also I like to learn what is worth of it. I like History, indeed I love it

Ahhh if you want to learn more about Latinamericans drinks, and Chilean ones , you may have a Chilean known person, there are 30.000 Chileans souls living in Sweden thanks to … let me think … the “TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed” . Its indeed a very touchy subject for us the Chileans until this day (:SAD) (:SAD) (:SAD)

Regards
MiguelAngelXP :■■■■

That’s right, we should only drink with good friends and under good circumstances.
As I always said and have as a rule: If you can’t have fun without alcho, then you can’t have fun with alcho.

That’s a very good logic to recognize words, I do it sometimes too. And as humour is spelled humor in swedish was the reason I misspelled it, that is’nt easy with two native languages :D.
Sometimes I’m thinking in swedish and sometimes in english and the content of that is often swenglish wich noone understand including my self, it has been many times when I think in english and start to talk english with swedish people and also the other way. Very confusing ;D.
(My poor much older sister, she can speak six other languages flowing including japanese, what shouldn’t be in her head?)

Oh yes I know that we have chilean souls in Sweden. We also have many humans from all over the world living here. And thats nothing wrong with that, I think it’s good that we have to learn of each other, for in fact, we are all humans and this earth we have is the only one we have (-www-).
But the reason that some souls from other countries are living here are very very sad and I don’t go into discuss why, most of us know why it’s like that :-[.
And others live here (and everywhere on the earth) because of love, wich we should salute.

But anyway, as long as we had some sort of humour we also have hope :-TU

And that leads me to this (so we don’t go off topic again and someone send us to another galax, no doubt that it could be a better place to live ;D):
:■■■■ :■■■■

I agree with you… all we are the same… and all we are equals :THNK it’s noticeable that this is a working day. Monday… we under the spell of the moon, so its no quite a coincidence that this day is called Monday. And is the first day of the working week. So lets cheers up…

Regards
MiguelAngelXP :■■■■

Yes.
:■■■■

this is second popular post after LOL ;D

And this is the third?
:THNK

That’s wrong, this is the third: >:(

You must take a glass of something (whatever), else you lost your sense of humour :slight_smile:

coffee ? :slight_smile:

Oh yes, thats too :slight_smile:
I always start a new day at least with three buckets of coffee, that’s why I am as I am ;D ;D
And noone can do anything about it, absolultley noone. Many have try to do something about it, noone successed :smiley:
I wonder why 88)

Maybe one day all of us will go on holiday together?

Now, ain’t the simple thought worth a ■■■■?

Cheers

Yes :■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■

YES?
errr… LOL ;D
:■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■