TC - and what it will do for you

Justin,

Quote from: Rednose on Yesterday at 04:55:46 PM Hi Melih Smiley

How do I have to see TC Undecided As a stand-alone service, or a service you have to use together with CFP 3 Huh

Greetz, Red.

Its not designed as a standalone service, it’s designed to feed information back into the firewall in response to an alert from the firewall. Hopefully it will assist other Comodo apps as well.

Ewen :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

Dave

TC = TRUST CONTROL

It feeds the whitelisted aps of the firewall by origin of website. Off course these websites will be validated with Comodo’s Verification Engine.

This means besides Vendors which can be set to be trusted (in D+) you can also set website to be trusted. Meaning programs downloaded will automaticallu be trusted.

Easy prediction

Looks like you’ve missed some posts earlier in the thread. :wink:

LA

I agree, nothing new. Personally when i see company’s boast about patent pending stuff, I get turned off or my confidence level drops.

Lots of companies doing that, end of producing products that are same-old-same-old.

Let’s not judge TC before it has been released and we can tell what it really is.

LA

yeah, Melih already said this “Alert advisory” is just a PART of the TC concept… So let’s wait :-)))))

C’mon everyone, the answer you’re all looking for is Top Cat. ;D

Okay I looked it up, change that to I endorse Leopard019 (:CLP)

Hi,

Looks like I may have found the official word :slight_smile:

... 2)3.2 I don't have a date, but if you are referring to ThreatCast then sometime next week (it will be a beta)

Jim

turn down the heat on your curling iron sweetie. Online Armor does not desire nor do they need to replicate anything done by Comodo.

simmikie

Actually I was referring to the giants in the industry as they are the ones with sizeable resources. I don’t know why you are bringing OA into picture as I was not referring to any one company in particular?

BTW: Since you bring them up here: did they fix the ICMP leak they have in their Highest Security mode? (please let me know if we can be of assistance by providing them the source code to the leak test).

thanks
Melih

Hmmm, may be a little late to guess, but could in be “Tanked Computer”? (:LGH)

A little too late (:TNG)

https://forums.comodo.com/empty-t21079.0.html;topicseen

I’ll close this thread now.