Start-Up Delayed For About One Minute [M819]

Okay, the devs have still not been able to replicate this. I’m really not sure what’s going on, but it really seems to be something particular to your computer.

When you make a clean install of the OS how do you accomplish this. Do you do a full reformat prior to installing the OS? If not, please do try this. Also, after putting CIS back on the system, do not make any changes to the default configuration at all. Leave it entirely fresh. Then see if the issue reproduces, even if nothing has been touched at all on a system which had a full reformat in-between.

I’m sorry to recommend such drastic actions, but I need to rule out nearly every other possibility in order to try and figure out how to solve this. I hope you understand.

Thanks.

Yep, I always wipe out entire partition before installing Windows.

I forgot. Maybe we are thinking about this in wrong way. Perhaps it is app that is causing it. Not sure which one though. Devs can try to load the same apps on start-up as I do.

Are you saying that you use a default install, without changing any settings, when you install CIS?

Also, please try reinstalling. Then see what happens if no other apps are initially installed. If you do not initially experience the problem, then slowly add the apps to the computer, one at a time, until you see an effect. If we can figure this out then I think the devs should be better able to understand the relationship between the apps on your computer, your hardware, and CIS. I think it must be a complicated combination or else they should have been able to replicate it.

Let me know what you find or if you have any questions.

Thanks.

That depends on what do you mean by default installation. If you mean I leave internet security configuration after installation, then no. If you mean I use per-configured profile, then yes.

Please try leaving it as Internet Security and see if the problem occurs. If it doesn’t then make the changes you usually make, one by one. Let’s see if we can narrow down exactly what causes it.

Thanks.

As there has been no response, and the devs have not been able to replicate this, I will move this to Resolved. If you are continuing to experience this issue please respond and let me know. I can then move it back.

Thanks.