Should Moderators have the same Signature/Avatar?

Ok guys, SOME moderators want to have a common signature. And as we have so many members I thought there would certainly be some GFX-ing and Visual Arts fantasts.

Information there should be in the signature:

please follow the rules
Moderators are only volunteers and are not developers (fill in as it fits the best :))
or
Comodo Moderator: Maintains order at the forum and makes sure the policy is followed.
My System Details: << Their Security And Basic Computer Information
Specialty: << Their Specialty

Xan

a) Define “we” please.

b) It should say: Moderators are only volunteers and are not developers

c) Unfortunately, it isn’t a true statement anyway. Some of us are developers. Just not developers that work for Comodo. Which brings me back, neatly, to point a. ;D

All the mods who actually read the mod board 88)

b) It should say: Moderators are only volunteers and are not developers
Yeah, something like that
Some of us are developers.
Referring to the first sentence, that's why we want this ???

Xan

moderators are volunteers and do not work for Comodo-please tip generously via PayPal ?

Huh? I dunno. You typed it, not me. And, excuse me, I did & do read… you all agreed to copy me. I understood & said that. But, a graphic competition? I don’t remember that. Of course that doesn’t mean much. ;D

OK I’ll rephrase it then : We non-developers and KAIL want a common sig :slight_smile:

But let’s stop this discussion and start designing?

Xan

You think I’m the only developer-mod? :slight_smile:

Yes, on with the… designing? That sounds a trifle optimistic. :wink:

You really like discussing, don’t ya (:LGH)

Xan

+1
:slight_smile:

Maybe

Comodo Moderator: Maintains order at the forum and makes sure the policy is followed.
My System Details: << Their Security And Basic Computer Information
Specialty: << Their Specialty

Err… I should all just ban you to ganda’s junk topic you know that ? :P0l !ot!

Xan

:o Which bit is !ot!?

Specialty: Misunderstood. :frowning:

I’ll go now… I know when I’m not wanted. Just make sure it isn’t pink!

You could stay Kail, it was just a joke :slight_smile:

yeah, please not pink !!!

Xan

If you mods would stop arguing ( (:TNG)), maybe I can ask a question: is this going to be a signature or a avatar (so should I make a picture)?

I have a professional logo-maker that I’m familiar with (it’s very handy, use it a lot). I can make one for you. See my avatar, for example.

Let’s first focus on the signature, so we can keep our avatar for being different ?

Xan

You want a common picture in the signature?

OK, I’ll stay. But, I’ll now make you completely regret it (of course). Life eXPerience. ;D

So… what will Umesh’s say then? Him working for Comodo and being a Mod (that’s right, not an Admin) and all. ;D

Whatever you can give us, animated prefered :slight_smile:

Xan

Ok, I admit, perhaps IT IS better that you go :wink:

Xan

:slight_smile:

Oh, it doesn’t make animated pics. :frowning: But I’ll try & find something that does.