screen shots.. as requested

Hi,
Pl have a look at the CAVS Beta 2.0 screen shots. Your suggestions are appreciated.

regards
Kishor

[attachment deleted by admin]

gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme

Looks good!

I noticed that the HIPS functionality of CAVS seems to be centred around application control, rather than monitoring and controlling access to entry vectors into the O/S. Correct?

Will it also monitor entry points or will this function be included in a future release of CPF?

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

Wow wow wow wow wow
I’m impatient for CAV 2.0 (:CLP) (:KWL)

I DON’T SEE NOTHING!!! (:AGY) (:SAD)

You must download zip file and open in your PC :wink:

O…nevermind, didn’t see that oops :-[

… and login to access the attachment. I made that mistake first :-[ but now I’m very happy ;D.

:slight_smile:

Can’t wait to give this a try!!!

BTW

Calm down Ewen, take a DEEP Breath, There, is that better? ;D ;D

Wow, that looks awesome. Great job.
(:CLP)

Mike

Very sweet… but what is:

• Manage Allow Block List? Sounds circular… or was it supposed to say Manage Allow/Block List

yes app/execution control is the initial concern for the AV… the full hips is going to be in CPF :wink:

Melih

that is the first bug report I guess :slight_smile:

yes just a typo…

Melih

Hope I can install it with my AV to test him… :slight_smile:

Hi,

Looks great, can’t wait!

Well, let’s hope that the only “bugs” are the esthetic ones (:CLP)

Hi,

I have hosted all of the screenshots and they are now on display in THIS topic.

Thanks justin.

Hoo hoo, looks good, but will it have the option for “Ask user for action” for On Access Scan? It would be nice to have that.

how does the right-click on-demand scan look like right now??? is it smaller and doesn’t check memory now? :slight_smile:

Really looking forward to the next release! But I must ask, how much larger do you estimate the definition files are going to grow by? I assume that you are going to include programs in the definitions or will it be up to the end user to decide what’s going to be allowed or not?