screen shots.. as requested

the way it will work is, when you install the CAVS first, it will check your files and only include the files that are on your HD in the db it has. so it will be smallest possible. And any new files it will do a web based lookup to see if comodo has it or not.
this way we don’t have to keep updating the certified list db unnecessarily and will be on demand look up for files not in the list…

Melih

How about if it pulls down and locally stores a list of what is in the online DB? This way it can notify the user if a newly executed app is available in the online DB and prompt for the download. Alternatively, if the newly executed app isn’t in the online DB, give the user the option to submit. Admittedly, as the online DB grows, the “list” would need to grow, but maybe the deltas could be sent.

What do you think?
ewen :slight_smile:

Looks interesting.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i257/justin1278/3HIPS_Settings_Advanced.jpg

Any chance to add this feature also as per-application setting? So you can control this for each application separatelly if needed.

I hear “The Voice” say, “…release it…”
…and then, I realize, that my finger was stuck inside my nose…

*. Nice screen. Yummy!

good idea…

i will try to get it included in the beta

Melih

RELEASE IT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!
i CAN WAIT MY PC IS FULL OF MAWARE.

PLZ DONT DELAYL OK?

Not long to go now ;D. Lets hope it gets released sometime tommorow.

:slight_smile:

Hey, the beta sub-forums is created.

Hi,

Relax guys, Beta 2 will be released when it is ready. If Comodo delays the beta release then it is only because they are trying to make it better.

Just putting the last touches :slight_smile:

Melih

That’s a good sign ;).

Today is 12! where is it?

Patience my friend :). All good things come to those who wait ;).

I can only last 12 hours more, not an hour longer :slight_smile:

I know what you mean ;D. Keep refreshing the page in a hope that it will appear.

sorry guys… still last minute bugs to iron out…

Melih

Not to worry :). Take as long as it takes to get rid of those nasty bugs.

Come on folsk! Where is cavs?

Hi,

Due to some bugs, the new expected release date for CAVS beta 2 is 16th October.

Mike

and CAVS will be antivirus + antispyware support right?