Running msinfo32.exe with Comodo

Hello. Has anyone ever encountered or paid attention to this?
After installing Comodo, the msinfo32.exe file, the same as System Information, uses system resources and never stops. It continuously uses RAM, sometimes with a low amount and sometimes with a higher amount, and sometimes it even uses a lot of CPU, which reduces the speed of the computer. If I’m not mistaken, there is this case from 8012 onwards, but with the removal of Comodo, System Information no longer uses resources. What does Comodo use this program for?

And one more question: Why is there no database update time in the new UI? With this situation, we do not know when the antivirus database was last updated.

Hi Nic729,

Thank you for reporting.
May i know your CIS and win version ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Windows 11, Comodo Latest Version

Hi Nic729,

You mean CIS beta v12.3.1.8104 ?
Sharing any screenshot/video of the issue would be appreciated.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hi Nic729,

Thank you for sharing the requested screenshot.
We have reported this issue to the related team.
Are you using any other security software othan than cis beta ? as we have tested that there is no high RAM/CPU on using cis with msinfor32.exe.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

No, no other security software is installed.

Hi Nic729,

Thank you for providing the requested information.
We have reported your concern to the dev team.
We will keep you posted.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hi Nic729,

The team has tested running msinfo32.exe with cis and found no high cpu usage.
For further investigation if you still able to reproduce the issue, then kindly share us the video of the issue & configuration of cis ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hi.
Was this file in the task manager list of the team’s computer?
The main condition is this.

Hi Nic729,

Yes, we tested as you specify in the above posts.

Tahnks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Another issue they can’t seem to replicate even though it has been reported by others before cmdagent starting multiple instances of msinfo32 with high cpu usage - Comodo Internet Security - CIS / AntiVirus Help - CIS - Comodo Forum so don’t expect it to be fixed. The workaround is to disable Send anonymous program usage statistics to COMODO from logging settings.

Hi. I made a video of the CIS configuration and the processing status of Msinfo32 file and posted the link below.
DropBox Link