Rewarding our Loyal Forum Followers!! $1,000 to $???,???

I think all of us who have stuck by Comodo after the recent problem should be considered noble members ;D

Could also be considers Fan Boys. ;D or, Die Hard Loyalists ??? :slight_smile:

or people who can accept that the sky is not actually falling just yet. :wink:

What is this FanBoys stuff, and Noble thingy…?
Boy, ya’ll know nothin’ 'bout me past, eh?

I’m the basteed who smack Egemen, and Melih’s face while telling Panic to eFFin’ OFF, and live to tell the stories.
I’ve been around doin’ nothin’ but postin’ lotta stoopid ■■■■, and yet free to breath.

I AM the MEMBER here, boy!
And all of ya’ is just a slave who have to support the community with all your good deed n’ stuff.

Just look around…
Who in the eFFin’ hell is registered as long as I am, doing lotsa ■■■■■■■■ thread and hasn’t been promoted to a certain degree?

-I AM- (…and the CEO himself; he has nowhere to go)

Ganda got promoted.
Not me.
You can’t beat me.

…except Panic’s Mom in Law, yah!
Hell, I won’t forget those days when he sent me one of those pictures depicting his mother in law with a 50" Bazooka in front of their lawn…

I have discovered Bob3160 on another forum. He is on the avast! forums as an "avast! evangelist. Not that there’s anything inherently wrong with that, I just installed avast! free on the other machine here and it seems to be a fine program, but it might give some insight into why he posts like he does.

Bob’s OK. He’s just having a bit of fun.

Thanks panic. :slight_smile:

Liven up people, you take life to seriously. It’s OK to have a little fun in life even on the Comodo forum. :slight_smile:

Hy Dch48,
I wasn’t hiding and am certainly not hard to find even Google knows where bob3160 lives. :slight_smile:

Ok $1,000 for you fan boys but what about the $???,??? :wink:

I said there was nothing wrong with it, I just disagree on your definition of the word fanboy and calling people that.

So when will it start.

Count me in!

;D

Just wanted to give you all an update, we are finalizing the terms and conditions with our legal :P0l team here!

It should be out soon!!

Forget the legal stuff, just send the cash… ;D ;D ;D

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

To me. :a0

"To me. :a0 "
Them is fighting words… :slight_smile:

If I win the $1,000, I would give Bob the benefit of the doubt and mind-wipe the word Fanboy from his mind with hi-tech. JK. Hehe

If you win Ryan, you can simply turn the $1000.00 over to me and I’ll promise to never call any one a fan boy again. :slight_smile:

Or give it to me and you all won’t fight over who got it. :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL guys ;). Anything left for the mods ?

eXPerience

And why should they get any? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

They get all the secret alphas and pro versions and more for free!!!

:smiley: :smiley:

Yeah, the mods should be excluded from this :wink: