Rewarding our Loyal Forum Followers!! $1,000 to $???,???

Someone becoming a new Comodo user does not make them a "fanboy".
Where you should use your glasses. That's not what I said.

Do getting other forum memebers to buy count :wink: :smiley: just kiding…

I dont think i know enought people to win this. :frowning:

That sure sounds like you’re saying that any new users would automatically be “fanboys”

Thanks to those who offered helpful feedback. Comodo is putting the final touches on the initiative and the final prize amount before rolling out.

Over the next few months, Comodo will be launching 3rd party marketing initiatives for home and home office products.

Why not create an opportunity to reward the people that helped mold and spread Comodo products for years?

Final note - There is a chance to get prizes and cash without referring a single customer. Comodo will randomly award prizes to members that join the program regardless of participation.

Final note - There is a chance to get prizes and cash without referring a single customer. Comodo will randomly award prizes to members that join the program regardless of participation.
Count me in even though you already know I wouln't participate. :)

I am new here and it is my first post, i am thinking about using comodo and installing it on all machines i clean up. This seems like it would be a good promotion hell if i won the 1,000 i would donate 500.00 to comodo.

Thank you intrepid44!

Melih

hell if i won the 1,000 i would donate 500.00 to comodo.
Boy you've got a lot to learn..... ;D

Hey Bob,

Again, I simply can’t measure the value of your contribution.

Really.

I simply can’t.

:smiley:

Me neither

Again, I simply can't measure the value of your contribution.
Comodo will randomly award prizes to members that join the program regardless of participation.
I thought Comodo was doing the contributing ???

Thanks comodo, i myself can not bring the people to buy CIS, but i told many people and they installed it and liked it better than other security products. so thanks comodo for that.
About rewarding loyal forum followers is best way to honor forum followers, thanks for such a wonderful rewarding offer.

I guess that would be me!

I’m the only one here that still and remain a loyal member, as long as Ewen (Panic) does. Only his a moderator, and I’m not.
Hence I’m a member, and he’s a slave!

YAY!

I am uber. You are minion. >:-D

CLAP! CLAP! Wipers!

Let’s see who gets the Eddie Murphy reference. LOL

The only loyal member? Then what am I?

and I ?

eXPerience

And I? lol

Am I a Nobal Member? lol

You are a “Usability Study Member” :P.