Questions regarding development of CIS

By treating for example in this way:

Problem resolved in confirmed barred text

Strikethrough makes text hard to read in case one has to re-read it (when bug is partly fixed for example).

Maybe better to just add RESOLVED directly after the bug number like this:

1. RESOLVED

or change text color for resolved bugs or something like that.

I split all the posts from the test results topic so this can be used for further discussions. Now on the subject of feedback with regards to the UI, there was already a topic about the planned new UI design here. I locked it since it was clear nothing was going to come from this as we got no further communication from staff about the development plans for the new UI. And the staff member has since left to the Itarian side of Comodo, and every beta build released since the discussion of the new UI, never had the new UI as part of the beta so it seems it was never really being worked on besides just being a concept design and a non-working functional product. But talking about a re-design for the GUI is pointless as there are more important issues that needs to be addressed before implementing a new UI.

Agree.

Exactly!

We need both…Bugs and UX Improvements both.

Excellent!

who can provide a mock up what they want to see on the main dashboard screen?

also who can provide a list of bugs prioritized according to severity/demand?

Hi, Melih. Here it is.

Thanks!

is it based on a priority?

Yes, I think maybe.

The volunteer moderator [at]futuretech has spent a lot of time and expectation collecting and organizing this list.

Microsoft released Windows 11
Google released Android 12
Comodo Group will release a new CIS ? :wink:

Project CIS is dead. There will be no more CIS releases.
Why do you need new releases? There are no problems. This topic should be called that.

Naked truth or just rumours, that’s the question.

This is the truth of life.

All things end sometime but do we have evidence in this case?

Remember how all of Comodo’s other personal products died. At first it was quiet, and then they stopped updating. The theme of the CIS in the coffin for 2 years. Here’s proof, or are you waiting for Melih and will officially announce)))

September 27 - Comodo Dragon v92.0.4515.159 is now available for download

Hmmmmm

If every CIS user bought one licence maybe the situation would change.

Thought I would throw these two into the mix.

13 FREE AntiVirus For Microsoft Windows 10 and 11 scroll down to cis