Questions regarding development of CIS

Yes. Simple as that two choices use CIS or find something else.

Please note any further whining or asking for release dates over and over again will result in this topic being locked.

Soon is only a expression of what he/she would like to happen it may mean 3 months/ 6 months/ 1 year/ 3 years or never.

Thank you

Dennis

I just got a similar message.
Working again !
Hi prallo & CommodoUser2019,

Thank you for reporting, are you still getting this error ?
If so may i know the CIS version ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Sorry but if soon in their expression means undefined than they should stop making false promises and close this forum, this serves no purpose.

Now it is working correctly.

Hi CommodoUser2019,

Thank you for your feedback.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

• stop throwing stones
  • stop moaning
    The result to come:
    This subject will be closed as specified by Dennis

I’m not throwing stones at anyuone and am not moaning either, I just look at it from an possibly realistic point of view.

Question regarding development of CIS.

Is ming.zhou still core developer of CIS (Premium and Pro)?

i agree with you here.

complain and moan has no point anymore. everybody should just relax and wait for some news to happen. soon or later it will come. by official means or leaked ones. it will come, eventualy. so, yeah, i agree with your point on saying that. use it or leave it. if complaint, lock the topic and thats it.

I do, too!

My (only) concern is not getting a new update, but that hackers might be able to trick CIS. However, is cis so widespread that it is worthwhile for hackers?
What security software has what market share?
CIS is doing its best on my PC so far! What more do I want?
I am suspicious of some suggestions for improvement - as I already wrote: Which gateway opens up then?

@C.O.M.O.D.O RT,

Hello C.O.M.O.D.O RT,

Do you have any information that you can share regarding this question?

Thanks.

Hi CISfan,

Yes, ming.zhou is the core developer of CIS(Premium and pro)

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

after some relaxing and chilling, i can see better now the full picture.

cis is still a free software and it protects, even with bugs on windows 10 and specially 11, but then, its free and its working. comodo doesnt say anything here for almost 2 years but still, the forum keeps alive and some are coming here to say, even vague, something to us. so, yeah, lets just relax and wait, or move on. our complains here will do nothing but get us tired and ■■■■■■ so, lets all relaxa and have some whisky and wait as the wait is long but the result of this will be great (i hope)…

it is not the best for us, not the best aproach comodo is having, but its not a big company as others have quoted here by comparing their releases schedules. comodo is no a giant but its always protecting us for free, so, lets show some support for atleast ming and some mods that are always trying to bring some hope for us.

I don’t think that’s what he means.

The subject of this topic is called “Questions regarding development of CIS”.
Any questions related to the subject of a topic can be asked, no exceptions.

Thank you, moderator. Please have an exact look on all the questions and statements here and delete them, then. :wink:

lol - some off topic posts on topics are allowed. :wink:

I see the subject of the latest cis released and i get sad…

“Comodo Internet Security 2020 v12.2.2.8012 Released”

so, we are in 2022…

Dear lord, Xcitium sounds like a NFT brand, not a firewall name. At-least with Comodo you thought of “dragon”, not “cheap NFT scamware”.

Anyway, is this why there has been no update for months? I really hope Comodo doesn’t die out like ZoneAlarm, it would be a shame. ZA used to be a good firewall, until they turned free version into adware (though I don’t think Comodo/Xerxes will do that).

Is the Beta server up again or still down?