Questions regarding development of CIS

plus Comodo’s internal bug list not visible to the public. . .

That means that we’ll never see any new release any time soon. :a0

Hello Ming, Comodo Staff.

Any comments on this matter? Will CIS Premium Free version be discontinued then due to this rebranding?

Thank you.

Comodo Security Solutions today announced a rebranding to Xcitium

Yep,

we know now why since 2 years CIS is not updated.
Why Alex Suvak never answer me for french translation.

A huge internal reorganize is born today

If CIS Premium is discontinued after the Comodo to Xcitium transition is finalized than I will seek for another security product as I cannot live with or use outdated / unmaintained and potentially insecure CIS software for much longer.
When CIS premium dies than also my unpaid support and help to this forum ends at the same time., that’s the promise I make.

Personally, I can’t wait to see what’s next.
In view of the announcement it may be surprising

Why isn’t there an announcement posted on this forum?
What’s the surprise?

Hi all,

As you all know that the comodo security solutions rebrands to "xcitium.
But it doesn’'t mean that Cis neither discontinued nor replaced with Xcitium. so there is no change in CIS.
Therefore, we continue CIS.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT
Have a nice day.

So how we can believe. Again and again, you have emphasized the CIS has not been abandoned but we don’t seen any evidence. A fact covers a thousand guesses.

:-TU

I have to agree.
It is more than 2 months since Ming.zhou promised an upcoming update and said about CIS team being expanded.
They promise time after time, that CIS is not discontinued despite all evidence pointing otherwise. They say ‘the team is working on the next version and in the Bug list’ yet they can’t give us any kind of ETA on the next CIS release date, after all this time.

So I ask again, since CIS will not be discontinued, can Comodo Staff please give us any ETA for the next CIS Premium release then? Thanks in advance.

That’s only the nice decorative wrap around the surprise.
When can we unwrap the surprise and open it?

So I ask again, since CIS will not be discontinued, can Comodo Staff please give us any ETA for the next CIS Premium release then
:-TU

It looks like a complete team overhaul is underway on the site.

The new head of development: https://www.comodo.com/leadership/erdal-ozkaya/

In my opinion CIS is in other hands at the development level
I wait…

almost two years ignoring us, ignoring its users, ignoring its clients, just to rebrand the company?

sorry but all this is becoming a joke for me. a sad and bad joke.

Comodo internet security is safe, i test always…

Note: updates help popularize products :-TU

Well, since Comodo Staff can’t give an ETA for the next CIS Premium release, it seems they want us to believe in fairy tales.

Comodo Internet Security Free is dead?

https://newsdirect.com/news/comodo-security-solutions-rebrands-to-xcitium-436241644

No. Not dead.