Please use Comodo Search

my bad, i never thought about this way to help comodo, i always disable all the toolbar install part, but if it can really help comodo to get money, this team deserves it by releasing so good freeware products for users.
will it have impact to help comodo to be more known by people ?
cause people have to know comodo team and its security products and all the work they do to secure the internet and users.
as i didnt install the thing, is there a way to install it if comodo is allready installed on the machines?
do i have to reinstall comodo?
the toolbar is the thing with safesurf right ?
if i don’t use safesurf, is it a prob or is it better to install the all thing and use safesurf ?
about ads as i’m using super ad blocker, this tool totaly blocks any add that could appear on your screen, my surf is totaly controled and i never get any ads, the webpages i visit are 100% filtered by Super AD Blocker and ask.com is listed as a lot of others sponsored/search engines ads, so i guess i have to uncheck ask.com to help or all will be blocked and installing this toolbar will be useless.
so when i arrive to the install page about safesurf, i keep the 3 options checked ? like that it will help comodo ?
or there are options i can uncheck like installing safesurf app ? cause in fact i dont want to use safesurf app,
as Super AD Blocker on IE is a very powerfull filter and i’m sure when i surf with IE and Super AD Blocker, nothing will appear and no unwanted link will appear that should send me to bad site and DLing bad files on my machines.
and i use OpenDNS so basically they got the biggest list updated all the time to prevent access to bad sites,
also webguard from avira blocks some images links with alert of potential malware from the image ad link.
so i just need to use your toolbar to search for things and let ads appear with my search results to help comodo ?
and put comodo as home page then use the search toolbar ?
i need to install the safesurf app? i dont know much about this install of comodo CIS part cause i always unchecked things.
anyway i saw that i can exit safesurf on some friend pc where i installed comodo CIS.
so what will be the best option on install to help comodo when i’m on this part of comodo install?
keep all things and install them?

hi, i’m using ie 8 (beta) and i --think-- i’ve set my default search provider to comodo search.
have i?
the address it goes to is: xxx, Ask.com
does the o=1674 tell ask.com that its been referred by you? or is this useless (i’ve actually just set my search provider to ask.com)?

where can i find how to block the annoying antivirus2009 scam?

i think we need the full URL so that ask knows its our referral.
thank you for your support
Melih

@flyingzg: what are those links for?

Spammer, post deleted and user banned.

LA

Oh, at first I thought he was posting malware or something. 88)

Hi Melih. I do not use your search engine but instead to promote your products I am using your firewall banner on my computer blog. To see it visit www.computorial.blogspot.com
(:WAV)

thanks Asker… thats very nice :slight_smile:

Melih

Yes melih, if its helping comodo i will surely use comodo search. thanks :a0

Thank you Devenroy.

Melih

Hi I got a question… Do you get paid for every search we do on ask or for every search and link we follow from ask?

I find your software so much worth it that i decided to give you at least 15 min a day on ask. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

I don’t use Comodo Search myself, Melih. But I do, however, highly recommend Comodo as security solutions whenever possible.

AFAIK, Comodo gets paid if you click on a sponsored link on the Ask search results page :wink:

thank you Beanie :comodo110:

No worries :slight_smile:
:comodorocks:

Hey Melih,

I’m new here and I have just switched my homepage to Comodo Search.

I’d like to say that you guys are doing a great job and I’ve now officially switched all of my system utilities to Comodo branded ones. Also, being the unofficial techie-guy in our office and amongst my friends, I have been endorsing Comodo’s products to everyone and have been pushing them to switch from whatever utilities they have.

More power and good luck! I’ll be posting a review of Comodo’s products on my new techie-blog soon. I’m featuring you as my choice for cleaning, protecting, and maintaining my personal computer.

PS: I LOVE EASYVPN AND SYSTEM CLEANER! If only I had more friends I using EasyVPN, LOL! I haven’t actually used all of it’s features however I asked most of my friends to install it so I can remotely repair their personal computer when needed.

Lucien

Welcome aboard Lucien.

Thank you for your kind words and we are always here to help.
There is an amazing, helpful, supportive community with Comodo Community.
thank you for being part of it.

thanks
Melih

Haste la vista Google…………although I’ve been very happy with it.

I started using Comodo firewall and have been so happy with it I have upgraded to CIS, System Cleaner and Secure Email…………Comodo Search desperately needs some work as it’s far to plain and boring however it’s now my homepage as a small gesture of support to Melih and all the Comodo staff

Keep up the great work all :-TU

Thank you meself!

We are working on some cool stuff and won’t disappoint you. (although it will take some time)

Melih

Melih,

I will be downloading CIS today and installing it later in the week. I have a funeral at the beginning of the week so it will be a few days till the install. Will try and catch the instructions and videos. Wonder if anyone has installed it that uses Qnext.
And what rules will be needed in comparison with 2.4 ? There are still quite a few new changes coming in the next several months.

My question does Comodo Search offer a search window specific to the taskbar at the bottom. A long time ago Google had one in beta but now you need to install the whole package Toolbar and all, inorder to install just the search window at the bottom. No Thanks Google !

I do Not like ANY Extra Toolbars !

The basic reason is screen space is precious, I once saw a friend who had 4 extra toolbars besides Microsoft’s !

I commented and requested a “TaskBar Search Window” almost a year ago.

I find a search window in the Taskbar convenient when you have items open full screen.

Thanks
UncleDoug