Please tell us if V3 didn't work for you. Here you can get a test version! (look at the poll)

Please send me link as firewall crashes everytime I click on… What do these settings do?

Regards.

send me also, as sometimes it seems to forget rules and also the sys tray icon is very often not animated even if it is set that way/

I would like to give it a try, Please send me the link.

Thanks.

I have this problem: https://forums.comodo.com/help_for_v3/help_the_defense_is_not_functioning_properly-t15054.0.html

Can you help me please? Can you give me the link?

Please send me the link. I installed v3 and my bootup time has increased tremendously and the help link crashes. Thank you for all the great work you do.

PCBill

Please add me too. I just put a fresh image on my test system for this update :slight_smile:

Greetz, Red.

Add me too please, fine on XP where I used all the betas, but chaos on Vista with first install. 2nd time better. :slight_smile:
I think that part of the problem on vista was maybe caused by the Norton removal tool, or Avast which I installed with CPF3. Avast changed for AVG before second CPF install.

I would like to give it a try, Please send me the link.

Please send me the link - V3.0.13.268 forgets the rules all the time!

Please send me the link. I run XP PRO with 1GB RAM and dual processors. Spysweeper causes problems (100% CPU usage) unless I disable Defense+. Even with D+ disabled the CmdAgent process randomly starts taking 50% of my CPU usage until I reboot. Also, I can’t send SMTP email from Opera without disabling SpySweeper’s email shield.

Thanks

(:AGY)
Please send me the new version too.
My anti-virus( Avast Pro) is asking his rights everytime it’s updating, and does not remember…
It’s bugging me !

Thanks for your great work! (:CLP)

Need the new version? Multiple problems over time but most annoying is not able to monitor current processes. Program ends abnormally. Please send to atp7@optusnet.com.au

Would appreciate a the new version. I have periodic failures on boot up and would like to see if this version fixes the problem.

The message I sometimes get at boot up is “unable to unpack *****.ico”. Normally a reboot fixes the problem.

i too will wait , i hope you let www.filehippo.com ,list it when the new version comes out.

the only reason i say this is i only use the site to see what new versions of my favorite
programs come out yet.

when i see a update on the program i use , i dont download it from filehippo.com
i go to the real site it came from .

for example:
if i see that comodo.com has a new release(update)out, i DON’T download it from filehippo.com
instead i go to this site(www.comodo.com) to download the updated(new version) of comodo firewall.

i always do it this way, i really like filehippo.com for this reason,lol

:BNC but ya ,add me too.

thank you you are great,your better then zone alarm

Some crashes of cmdagent here, so a new version would be nice.

I would like to test new version too.I have problems with AVAST antivirus and its 8.3 pathnames in Defense+, and random crashes,lockups and several BSOD after exiting game Cabal Online. It uses Game Guard for hacking protection and it installs low level driver with rootkit capabilities that hides game executables from windows API.

Good morning,

I have also problems with v3 (one is resolved by the desactivation of the “Protected Registry Key” maybe due to the Bricopack vista inspirat 2).

But one issue is not resolved : my cpu occupate 100% when i update my windows (via the web or in automatique mode) or when i update windows defender (sometimes an update of antivir cause this also) . In hope that this update resolves this problem. Thank you :BNC .

hi,

I’ll take a chance, you can pm me the new version too,

I gave up on CFP 3 and uninstalled it after giving it two goes, first time I installed it was an update to 2.4 and my system, Winxp 32bit kept crashing on bootup, IE;- hanging during winxp loading up or hanging during loading of my dekstop and its taskbar icons and i would get BSOD’s frequently at times during shutdown or startup, so i would end up having to hard reboot constantly,

2nd time i installed CFP 3 fresh, and it seemed to work alright, apart from I’d still get winxp locking up during loading of the desktop on most reboots which lead to file corruptions and further probs. other prob i found was when it came to installing or uninstalling a new software or driver, CFP 3 would keep popping up asking constantly if i wanted to trust this file even when i chose installation mode first or i chose install/updater in the pop up.

those are the probs I remember i can’t remember the rest but those were the major problems I had

Ei, finally i’ve got more time, can you send me the link??
Thanks Melih

I too would like a link to the newer version - version I am using forgets settings and rules, thank you
(B)