Please give us your testimonials! We really appreciate it.

Comodo will take care of that for you.

Welcome to the forums pokerface!

The AV detects ANY bady, From Adware, Spyware, Rookit, Trojans, Worms, etc. If your just running the AV component then on-demand scanners may be worth the look at. There is also Defense+, A prevention component in CAV that prevents malware from coming into your PC in the first step, Reason is AV’s cannot keep up with the 30k Malware every month, this is why conventional AV is ineffective - Defense+ is a HIPS System. And the AV is improving all the time, Expect it to be one of the best AV’s around October. :slight_smile:

We have a help board here for CIS if you need any other assistance, And the community will help with any questions you may have.

Cheers,
Josh

thankyou kyle and deadly pawn for your posts regarding my issues!!! and thankyou for the welcome! i am looking forward to being a comodo user very much as i have had many recomendations from people about it. once again thanx and melih, keep up the good work!

Ok My name is Wazza or Wazzaid.
Over the last two years I have recomended to all who ask about a good AV and Firewall ,
My answer Has Been COMODO.
Cool excellent FREE program.!
In excess of 600 people.
What I must ask tho is this,
What is this 10 minute download update crud we are getting now,
It makes COMODO feel like the rest of the ■■■■ AV / Firewall programs on the market,
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
the very thing that made COMODO the BEST
is being destroyed by your code writers ,
FFS ,
HEY GUYS DO NOT KILL THE GOLDEN GOOSE>!!!
(PS want a bearded long haired hippie smiley next to yo Afro Bro ) (Pretty Please)
(PPS cool smileys)
Hey still do love COMODO
don’t get me wrong!
but it is really turning into a pain in the ■■■■ ,
stupid, simple, clean and plain as, is what it was, WHAT HAPPENED???
Wazza , Wazzaid

What kind of connection are you on? I get the updates in more like 10 seconds, not minutes.

Hi,

For years on PC Security, i have used many brands version that are available in the market. I came to know Comodo during my search by accidentically and i am very impress with their legit free products for user’s, also the reviews by people around the globe.
I just installed and i am very please what a marvellous and pro-active product of Comodo security suite.
Thanks and :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU
One of the most powerful & pedantic application software programe :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU

hol-dan

NB: Keep up the good work, Bless you all & fantastic legit 100% free software programe. :smiley: 8) O0 :-TU

HELLO GUYS. UNTIL NOW I USED ALL THE SECURITY SYSTEMS FROM ALL THE COMPANIES. BUT I M UST TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE REALLY SOMETHING SPECIAL,THE BEST, THE NUMBER ONE.YOUR P RODUCTS ARE SO SIMPLE TO USE AND AT THE SAME TIME SO PERFECT AND POWERFUL, THE PER FECT COMBINATION. MY COMPUTER AND ME ARE VERY HAPPY AND SATISFIED.THANKS AND CONG RATULATIONS.KEEP UP YOUR EXCELLENT WORK.BEST REGARDS,JOHNNY NIKOLAIDIS-SUPERCOLLE CTOR-CATMAN. :-TU :slight_smile:

Thanks for making your “testimonial” mostly unreadable by posting it in caps.

Thx for your support Johnny. Comodo truly rocks as far as I am concerned.

Next time please don’t use caps. That is the same as shouting and is not considered polite. I can see you are truly enthusiastic about CIS but try not to shout next time.

Ok, guys, next time i will not use caps again, thanks again for the reminder. I am not only enthusiastic about your products, i am also very satisfied with your service and public relations. You are really the best in this field. Because i am an incomer-collector and financially in a very good condition, i have the luxury all the day to try new products from different enterprises. I must tell you for me personally the most important things are the service and public relations, the respect, the support for any kind of client. I repeat, service and public re lations are your true power and that`s why you are worth to be supported from so many people.You deserve it. Best regards, Johnny Nikolaidis- supercollector -catman. :-TU 8)

Thank you Johnny, we really appreciate the support.

Melih

Hi,been on the forum for more than 3 months now and thought I had better post my first message. :wink: What better way than with a testimonial.I have been using computers for more than 20 years and have used a variety of computers from Sord M5 to Commodore 64 , Amiga 500 and various PCs. Also I have used numerous free and paid for security systems, Norton/Symantec,McAfee,Panda to name but a few.Up until January of this year.I had been using the AVG free version,which I thought was the best free one around.(only the anti-virus;you have to purchase their firewall)Then I got to hear of Comodo and would now not consider using any other system.For me,haviing one company providing both the anti-virus and firewall in one package is a lot better.So far both have worked very well indeed and I have no complaints whatsoever.
Regards Kenny in Glasgow

I understand the testimonial form/page is not working,so hence this post

Thank you Kenny, we really appreciate it.

Melih

I was using Avast 4.8 and PC Tools Firewall Plus on my wife’s pc, and here recently she’s been having all kinds of problems with different things. Pc Tools is a top notch firewall, but I was having my doubts with Avast on her machine (I use Avast Pro on my machine without any problems). I decided to un-install the firewall and Avast and try CIS. I’ve heard nothing but great things with their firewall and defense +. I watched mrizos’s review of CIS 3.8 & 9 on his youtube site and was astounished. I download CIS from download.com, installed it w/antivirus & threatcast and did the first initial virus scan. It found 8 nasties on her machine, all of which weren’t fasle positives, all that Avast had previously missed in about 5+ boot time scans. I rebooted, updated, and it found another nasty! Amazing! So far this program is fantastic, and so much lighter in resources that Avast ever was! Avast was using (at times) 70+ MB of memory from her pc. That’s a little unacceptable for me, especially since she is still running a socket 754 system. Even when I’m doing a full virus scan with Comodo it doesn’t reach 70+ mb of memory. This is a very nice feature that I’m pretty fond of. I also like the scheduled scan setting in CIS, you have to pay to get this feature with Avast!

All in all 10/10 from me, simply amazing piece of software.

Thanks a lot!

:-TU :comodorocks: (:CLP)

Thank you jkpc, we really appreciate your kind words and support.

thank you and keep spreading the word please.

Melih

Comodao Internet security Pro on windows XP SP3 32 bit :-TD NOT hAPPY AT ALL RAN FINE FOR 7 MONTHS NOT A PROBLEM THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN IT COMES UP WITH Ooops a bug please send report try sending to no avail. As I use my own internet provider for my e-mail Why should I use outlook Just for them. So think it will be easy to solve myself. You have to be kidding We pay for this and this is the service they give “Come on” You cannot unistal It wont let you Just kept coming back with Ooops bug please send report catch 22 This company was full of promises That was rubbish No Help whatsoever Help yourself more like Why not say for computor geeks only I know how to use F8 safe mode I also know regedit Thats not what I PAID FOR Its only money It`s the time I have wasted trying to get sorted that really pisses me off Regards Best of luck to the rest of you guys & girls

[at]flatron1715s,

As you are referencing CIS Pro, if you are having a problem with LivePCSupport (included with CIS Pro), please PM me with your contact details and I’ll forward them onto Comodo staff.

If, on the other hand, you are having a problem with the free version of CIS (which does not include online support from Comodo technicians), could you please provide more details on the actual issue. It makes it very hard to arrive at a solution when the issue remain unclear.

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

P.S> For a firstpost, this was a bit harsh. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Hello,

Please send us all the available details about the problem you encountered, both with CIS PRO and with LPS service.
Also, please tell us what version of CIS you have installed.

Many thanks to all at Comodo,on the 27 th July something crept in to my laptop and stopped me from logging on to the net.I purchased Kapersky on Sunday morning but it would not install .
I had been using AVG and thought it was ok ,lucily I was able to download COMODO on my old computer and when I installed it it bought my lap top back to life again.
Thanks again to COMODO

What a product :-TU

I’ve used many products including paid commercial licences, and nothing comes close to the level of control and security immediately obvious following installation. I’m currently battling through a devastating “hidden” malware problem in my home network and following research on best in breed found your product - Comodo has consistently good reviews in places that matter.

Thank you.