Official Comodo Uninstaller v3.2.0.82 Released

It looks like it has been updated, if you look at the file details it is shown to be version 3.0.0.32 with a bigger file size of 2.03 MB. Hashes don’t matter when files are signed with a code signing digital certificate. As long as it is signed by Comodo and Windows reports the signature as OK then you shouldn’t need to worry.

I have updated the topic start with new file hashes and file sizes.

As futuretech mentioned the file version is now at v3.0.0.32 not v2.0.0.32. The thread title version should be updated as well.

Thanks for catching. I have adapted the topic start accordingly.

This tool worked for me with CIS 12.0.1.6914 version. I unistalled that version twice due to broken built-in uninstall option.

Kudos to who ever wrote this tool. It saved my ■■■ removing broken CIS isntallation more times than I would wish for.

I also used it with the CIS version 12.0.1.6914 and did its job very well.

Just to clarify it turned out that Comodo Uninstaller v3.0.0.32 didn’t remove Comodo Internet Security Essentials (the virtual desktop thingy).
It was still running in the background and I had to remove it manually + some remaining registry keys.
So slight update might be needed here for newer CIS versions.

seems that uninstaller leave comodo dragon and internet shopping installed when using beta CIS.

Yes- although installed together (usually); they are separate applications and can be uninstalled via Control Panel as normal. Same goes for ISE

well when I uninstalled CIS .6914 with this it uninstalled everything Comodo related so could say selective installer.

The uninstaller tool does not remove anything else other than CIS/CFW/CAV, all other comodo applications must be removed using their respective uninstallers period.

v.3.0.0.41

Current SHA-1 file hashes are wrong.

Thanks for catching. :slight_smile:

I have updated the topic start.

Getting an error 404 when trying to download these. :cry:

Working for me.

Did you update your hosts file?

Oops forgot to clean that out after testing the beta. :-X

Have made that mistake so many times :stuck_out_tongue:

The uninstaller tool is being misidentified as a virus by Windows Defender, downloading fails in Chrome and Edge. Chrome simply states something like virus check failed, while Edge says that the uninstaller contained a virus and was deleted. So I use Firefox for downloading.

Hello Kukac,

Thank you.We will check this and Could you please enclose the Screenshot of the download fails message that you mentioned in the post.
Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
PD