New Dragon theme's v3.0, Windows Aero Included.

A Registry error I suppose.

No wait, you extract the folder, and then you select the extracted folder, not the zipped one. Done.

Lalala, OmeletGuy just gave you a simple no-nonsense solution, much better.

Edit: I’ll make a video for any future occasion.

wahayee :smiley:
done thanxx so much
MW

Many thanks.

The "Windows Aero Theme for Dragon is marvelous

Your welcome.

I notice on all AERO themes the menu button at top is misaligned and cuts off when in full screen mode. Is there anyway to move it down by editing the theme?

Sadly no there isnt.

I’m probably missing something, but the only link I can find to DL the new CD Theme is just a circular link back to the same page. It’s at the bottom of several posts…

“Comodo Dragon themes, including windows Aero options. Download Here

Its attached to the bottom of the post as a zip file. If it works do tell me please. I dont know if its just me, or if the newer version of Dragon wont take it. So do get back to me.

Hi OmeletGuy,
They work here with the latest Dragon.
I just downloaded and extracted the zip file.
Open Dragon then drag’n’drop the .crx file of your chosen theme into any open Dragon window.
Or by typing the full location of the .crx file into the address and enter.

Both methods work fine.

Edit: Just tried the portable as well which also works fine.

Ah its just me then. Thanks for letting me know Captain :slight_smile:

Yep it works, I’m using the dark theme myself.

Red Dragon is my favorite by far. Rarely does your browser actually feel like a fortress cognitively! Plus, everything looks so futuristic and dramatic in these red - white - black borders.

It’s just a shame that all themes mess up the re-size / maximize button on Windows 7 non-Aero configurations. But ah, that’s a little nit and not the theme maker’s fault.

Best of luck on future development!

Thanks . will try one of these out .

Excellent. Red dragon theme looks cool.