New CIS 2024 is coming!

Been running this for ages and it works great. Hopefully that will continue to be the case. :slight_smile:

It does not work for me the way it has to work and am not using 12.2.2.8012 anymore for a long timeā€¦
I donā€™t want a security tool on my Windows system that messes up Windows registry.

The beta version could have been released a long time ago.

1 Like

its 12.2.4.8032 now CIS Premium

12.2.4.8032 has exactly the same issue as 12.2.2.8012, it messes up Windows registry the way I use it.
Am not using 12.2.4.8032 either for a long timeā€¦

then use CIS 2024 when it comes soon

No I will not use it, unless CIS 2024 Release Notes confirms the bug fixes of the ā€œList of current bugsā€ then Iā€™m willing to try and use it. Iā€™ve wasted too much time on CIS and on this forumā€¦

so you are planing to move on and switch to Kaspersky or something like this

We were basically forced to do so, since no one with a slight knowledge about softwares and threats would continue using an outdated security software with no certified compatibility with Windows 11 and no support from the software house who created it. Exaclty like you would never use an outdated browser to surf the internet or an outdated OS or, talking about security, an outdated firmware on a security device. Any outdated software is likely full of bugs which are actively exploited.
You talked about Kaspersky. If you arenā€™t willing to use Kaspersky for any reason, Bitdefender offers a great alternative. With a free version as well.
The software is patched every few weeks and it has a quick email customer support for the free version as well.
This is just to say how a security software house shoud work.

i am using Xcitium so i dont have any of these bugs

Something is unbelievable. Or are You ā€œthe chosen oneā€?

@Melih
The translation stay by community or will be internal?

i ask this question because iā€™m the french translator.

What about the future of the free Firewall as stand allone App, the topic nobody at Comodo wants to talk about?

Still no new version? Not good.

Someone still believes that there will be a new version :rofl:

@Melih CIS 2024 will come when Xcitium is sure its ready to be released so till 2024 it will come right

Donā€™t you see that there will be no CIS2024?
Nobody from Comodo/Xcitium staff does answer any questions regarding CIS 2024 release or their bug fixes because they canā€™t provide honest answers to those questions.
Melih can promise a lot because heā€™s not CTO of Comodo/Xcitium.
Why doesnā€™t CTO Ozer Metin reaffirm CIS 2024 release and provide ETA?

Melih is the founder of Xcitium and if u say CIS 2024 will not be released you are wrong it will be released when Xcitium is sure its ready to be released it will be before 2024

1 Like

You recently stated 1000% that it will be released in August of this year. :rofl: You are not an employee, not a tester, on what basis are you asserting something on terms here, if officials are generally silent?

but it will come 1000% before 2024 i know that and CIS 2024 will have Valkyrie and much more

2 Likes