New CIS 2024 is coming!

If there are changes in CIS plans or changes in Comodo/Xcitium business strategy then the confirmation statement needs to be adapted.
Holding on to a confirmation statement which isn’t valid anymore is fooling people.

yep Nik is me on Xcitium forums i asked if it will be rebranded and nivetdah sad yes 1 by 1 so guys no more CIS soon

Thank you very much for this feedback, I appreciate it.

Nothing has changed from my previous statement. (business products have been renamed)
CIS is coming!

6 Likes

and we have option to submit files to Valkyrie too like in Xcitium AEP 12.15?

CAMAS Malware

1 Like

Thank you very much.
Your intervention was the only way to … calm the tension of waiting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Melih do you also upload files to Xcitium Verdict Cloud(Valkyrie)?

yes we do. We love “Valkyrie”

4 Likes

@1807,

Thank you for the validation on Xcitium forum. :+1:

1 Like

@Melih does ur samples also get caught by Static Analysis and Dynamic Analysis by Valkyrie?

What happened to her nose?

1st it was said: before summer 21.06.2023 and nope, it wasnt released than it was said it takes another 3-4 weeks till release… lil reminder in 2 days that additional 3-4 weeks are over… someone wants to bet if it will be released or not?

my release date guess is end of 2024…

it will come in August i am 1000% sure

Without feedback on the “List of current bugs” nothing will be released anytime soon.

it will be in August im 1000% sure CIS 2024 will come in August

Why August?
Did a Fortune Teller tell you that or got it from Insider Information?

it will come soon Melih said

And soon the “List of current bugs” will be maintained again and updated with bug status… Comodo promised…
Soon is undefined… till eternity…

i told you the issue for VirusScope its fixed so bugs are fixing

Comodo refuses to provide bug status information here on this forum and not on Xcitium forum as well.
Are they fixing known old bugs? No, they aren’t!
Let Comodo provide evidence to the contrary.