New CIS 2024 is coming!

@Melih

Hello, Sir,

Thank you for your message.

Your word is infrequent on the forum.
Your comments from time to time on the forum reassures users about the future of CIS who have been waiting a long time for the new version.

1 Like

Hi my insider beta version is behaving badly !
Do you have another test version ?

edit 1: i forgot to mention win 11 22h2 build 22621.1778 on 22h3 i have multiples bsod !
please postpone the 2025 version. it’s not yet stable enough.
Thanks Mh.

thank you @domo78 .
Our developers are working on the new CIS, a much nicer, cleaner version (without all the extra baggage, just clean amazing security with no extra add ons etc)

2 Likes

@Melih
Stop! Don’t scare us! Do I understand correctly that in the new version you will cut down the current fine manual custom settings? It will be a death sentence for CIS!

We love CIS for its subtle manual settings, where the user can control almost everything. Many anti-virus complexes do not have manual settings at all, they are purely automatic and cannot be used at all. For example, I recently tried ZoneAlarm_Extreme_Security_NextGen_3.6.313 here and was horrified - there are no settings at all and it cannot be used. It’s just some kind of horror.

Please don’t even think about curtailing our CIS rights. I, as a user, want to completely control CIS and I don’t need stupid automation that doesn’t understand what algorithm it works on. I need the current HIPS(Paranoid Mode) + Firewall(Custom Ruleset) and their subtle manual settings. Please don’t take this from me. I do not need a new version of CIS, in which everything will be cut down for the convenience of the majority. Stop before it’s too late.

Better just fix the errors in the current CIS and do not touch anything else in it. We don’t need your new beautiful skins, we need good old functionality.

Edited by Patrice58 to add paragraphs.

stuff like yahoo toolbar etc are all coming out…giving you even more powerful CIS with no additional stuff…Pure Security!

5 Likes

indeed… :slight_smile:
man, sometimes i really hate you!!! but sometimes i love you… its a mess, i know… bring our cis… :crazy_face:

1 Like

hey, wait… what?

“cleaner version (without all the extra baggage, just clean amazing security with no extra add ons etc)”

im on it baby!!! a cleanner cis? cis is already so lightweight… i can not imagine something lightier than this… o.O

and Valkyrie will also be integrated in free CIS 2024 as Melih said and we can now submit the files to 2 Services either FLS or Valkyrie

Unknown (4)
FLS

1. Based on the sections entropy check! file is possibly packed
  2. Header Checksum is zero!
1 Like

cis14

tested cis 14 on
10.0.23475.1000 <=> hangover/crashes
10.0.25387.1200 <=> irq not less than = > bsod

not good for release, time is against, too many booked holidays short personal stuff.
recc to postpone till 2024 at least end of q1 or q2.
cis 14 on 23h2 is completely unstable. data loss imminent.

Thanks Mh.

install signs err : status there is a bad version # in file

how do you have the New CIS 2024 alredy???
@Melih how does he have the New CIS 2024 Alredy???

@victorlopes also you really really love Comodo/Xcitium you are addicted to New CIS 2024 you really love it

1 Like

how do you have the New CIS 2024 alredy?

Obviously he got a copy of an insider beta. It’s encouraging to see that such a thing exists. I find it doubtful that he’s actually an official tester because an official tester is unlikely to report issues here on the forum like that.

1 Like

I asked about the beta version, but it was not provided to me for testing.

@Melih can i test CIS 2024 beta pls i need to see how FLS and Valkyrie rates the files plss bro pls and i am also a tester so pls bro i really respect you Melih

yes you can, as soon as its ready for beta test…
is it 4 weeks or 5 weeks, I can’t tell you :wink: (or more…)

2 Likes

dude (or girl, i dont know), can you post some screenshots of the new cis interface for us?

like, take some prints of main gui, options gui, etc. can you?

2 Likes

You know, it’s alright to not hit a target date, but it’s better to inform the community when you know you won’t make it. 4 or 5 weeks is past “before summer”. Comodo has done the radio silence on projects far too often in the past and it’s not right. No one likes when a piece of software they use has a delayed release, or is cancelled altogether, but it’s far worse to say nothing only to have the moderators just move the board into the discontinued products board when it’s clear the product is discontinued. It not only justifiably angers the users, but gives Comodo a bad reputation.

1 Like

@Melih thx but @nickya alredy has the 2 beta versions how is this possible?

This was not helpful. Did you actually read the contents of my post?