New CIS 2024 is coming!

YES, this is very good!

They have started development for CIS again so I assume they will also be squashing bugs in the process. Although development has stalled COMODO R.T. has been active at the forums during that time so I am inclined to think things are starting to be picked up. It’s not a guarantee and if I am reading the signals correctly I am cautiously optimistic.

2 Likes
  • Is it support Wireguard Driver ?
    …Install Wireguard make all app bypass firewall today.
  • Is it support ARM cpu ?
    …I want to use it on Thinkpad X13s

Can’t wait for the new release! Its actually one of the very few times where I wish time could move forward faster even thought it means getting older!

It’d be nice to add a registry scanner.

Cheers!

Please add more / all internet protocols in the firewall!

Hi burialfaith

Thank you for reporting.
Kindly create wishlist by following this format.
so that we will check and take the wish to the team notice depend upon on vote counts.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

I confirm the work of COMODO_R.T

Will the new version support firewalling of TAP and TUN drivers for VPNs?

2 Likes

Hi panic,

We have reported this to the dev team and they are working on it.
We will let you know once we get update regarding this from the team.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

and all started again with these generic answers? sorry dude i cant anymore.

CIS is safe…
Updates is one mode of publisize product and company…

If you add the following rule to uBlock Origin (and maybe other ad blockers, too), you will no longer see any posts from liosant talking about how updates help promote a product. I think that moderators should do something about his spam, but it’s being tolerated so here’s a solution.

forums.comodo.com##.first.username > a:matches-attr(data-user-card="liosant"):upward(5)
forums.comodo.com##a:matches-attr(data-user-card="liosant")
2 Likes

:slight_smile: dude… hahahaha… but… hey, he is doing his part here. let it be…

Applied, it works very well :wink:

1 Like

I should probably add that the first rule is all you need to hide posts. The second rule just hides his thumbnail icons that show he’s posting in a particular thread. It’s not really needed. It just makes it cleaner.

Unknown (4)
Comodo Automated Malware Analysis System

I can’t do it. Could you explain to me how to do it?

Cloud Verdict Customer Login | Xcitium Cloud Verdict @Avos-New-Forum hey man you want to analys some suspicious filles to Comodo sign up here and you can upload any file you want to Comodo for analysis

1 Like

Sorry. My request was for Cassette

1 Like

An interesting test of the Business version of Malwarebytes vs Xcitium vs ESET