My reasons for staying

Wow. I did not not know that. Should we start out “LaserWraith for Mod” campaign now or later? ;D

It may do more harm than good. :stuck_out_tongue:

In addition, some people think my mouth is on a loose hinge. :o

My list:

1. Great community
  2. Relaxed conversation
  3. Chat with the company CEO [how many security forums do that?]
  4. Knowledgeable folks providing assistance
  5. You learn something new every day

and

How did you unearth that post? :stuck_out_tongue: Makes me think twice about my decision not to delete all my old posts. 88)

And there was me thinking that it was…

…and…

That was 2008. >:(

mod edit: Sorry, I couldn’t find any from 2007. kail

Wow. You’re past is catching up with you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Are y’all saying that Jeremy would “compromise” the forum’s future or do you just not want him to see the Ganda behind the curtain? ;D

My reasons for staying
>:-D Because nobody has banned me >:-D .....yet...

You really should not tempt fate (ganda) on this particular board. :-X

Hi Kail, still waiting on admins concerning my PM to you about killing my account 88) >:(
I was serious BTW
Sorcerer

Don’t worry, I have a few ■■■ waiting too. No notice back, like usual. 88)

Unread self destructive PM’s?

Erm… I never thought you were not serious Sorcerer (although appearances seem to indicate otherwise - ie. you’re still here). The Admins were advised of your request. Perhaps they didn’t believe me because your last active date keeps updating. 88) I mean, if your leaving… you sort of leave. Don’t come back. But, this is not the ideal place (the My reasons for staying topic!) to discuss your leaving I suspect. You could PM me… or anybody else if you wanted. Of course, that would imply that you haven’t gone at all. Obviously. :slight_smile: :wink:

So, intentional topic pollution eh? That’s works for me. I guess I could ban you for life, if you asked. Very nicely. :slight_smile:

I told you, I don’t approve of accounts being deleted, it makes it hard for the users to find useful information. I will not delete your account. Trash the email address and never login again. But, at least start your own topic rather than hijacking this one please. Thanks.

edit: Also, you’ve forgotten something Sorcerer. This is ganda’s board! I’ll shall so set ganda on you if you don’t play nice.

Fibber! Outrageous! >:(

You should go talk to that ban-happy mod…what’s his name? ;D

Kail…how dare you ignore an almost-nearly-not-quite-hardly-fleeting-for-just-a-second-or-two-ex-mod like our LaerWraith like that? :smiley:

But, I didn’t. He didn’t quite fully elaborate on the details of the current circumstances surrounding his recent communication… he fibbed. >:(

PS

That? Do you think there’s only one ban happy Mod then? :slight_smile:

Ok maybe I got a notice from you, but nothing seemed to be resolved. 88)

That’s multiple entity group consciousnesses for you. They’re often slow at making decisions. Now, stop polluting please. :slight_smile:

edit: oops… spell checkers… grr. mind you, version 1 was quite funny. :slight_smile:

PS Polite and friendly suggestion: Perhaps you should have made the communication smaller and more succinct.

Sorcerer,
Just don’t log back in again, it’s easy (People usually change there minds again in a month)

or
PM Me your password and I’ll change it and your email that you used for the account here, so you’ll never know what the password is or be able to recover your old passwords either <---- I’ll make sure the password can’t be brute-forced or guessed :slight_smile: :-TU

or
PM a mod and give them permission to block you permanently (like changing the email accounts here and a random unguessable password)

Your options have been laid out for you. Choose your poison :slight_smile: