My reasons for staying

Fibber! Outrageous! >:(

You should go talk to that ban-happy mod…what’s his name? ;D

Kail…how dare you ignore an almost-nearly-not-quite-hardly-fleeting-for-just-a-second-or-two-ex-mod like our LaerWraith like that? :smiley:

But, I didn’t. He didn’t quite fully elaborate on the details of the current circumstances surrounding his recent communication… he fibbed. >:(

PS

That? Do you think there’s only one ban happy Mod then? :slight_smile:

Ok maybe I got a notice from you, but nothing seemed to be resolved. 88)

That’s multiple entity group consciousnesses for you. They’re often slow at making decisions. Now, stop polluting please. :slight_smile:

edit: oops… spell checkers… grr. mind you, version 1 was quite funny. :slight_smile:

PS Polite and friendly suggestion: Perhaps you should have made the communication smaller and more succinct.

Sorcerer,
Just don’t log back in again, it’s easy (People usually change there minds again in a month)

or
PM Me your password and I’ll change it and your email that you used for the account here, so you’ll never know what the password is or be able to recover your old passwords either <---- I’ll make sure the password can’t be brute-forced or guessed :slight_smile: :-TU

or
PM a mod and give them permission to block you permanently (like changing the email accounts here and a random unguessable password)

Your options have been laid out for you. Choose your poison :slight_smile:

Sorry, that’s against forum policy. He cannot share his login credentials.

Well I’m staying as I have been ban only once…and it okay and I can live with a mistake please don’t ask me how and why.

Finally Comodo hasn’t given me a kiss because I’ve been a pain in the a$$ lately a while back early this year :wink: ;D :-X :-X

I was bored with writing small little posts kail. :smiley:

So now you’ve gone into writing even smaller posts ???

You didn’t get the PM?

I think I sent it to you too.
88)

I’m just lazy,

Oh that. I skimmed it quickly and then forgot :P. It doesn’t pertain to me anyway since I’m retired :P.

Then forward it on. :stuck_out_tongue: It should be a chain-mailPM.

And if you are retired, why do you still have mod privileges? 88)

Why not?

If the higher-up decide to remove them, then whatever. It’s all good.

Since you’re “retired” does that mean you’re gonna let your hair down…more? ;D

How did you know that? :o

Just a hunch. You could become the “Official Off-Topic SuperMod”! I can see it now, “Too busy with nonsense and fighting legitimacy to bother with meaningful questions, Soya stalks the off-topic section of the Comodo forum banning at will and generally causing chaos.” You may could even rival Ganda in that respect. ;D

Blasphemy! ;D

My perspective of nonsense and legitimacy are reversed :slight_smile: so that doesn’t apply.

I have sooooo much to learn about things that don’t make sense… :wink: