[Merged]Its me or there are other people too who dont like the new Interface

Is it me only ? i don’t see anybody complaining about new interface , what is so special about the new interface ,
one thing only , its all messed up , compare with good old 5.12 version where everything was so neat and easily accessible like it was manufactured to only serve you , now take a look at new interface it looks like comodo want to look like little bit of kaspersky mixed with outpost firewall .
Its not an upgrade , its a downgrade .

And what about those polls and survey , wishlists , there is nothing new , there is not a single feature except sandbox that i like the most

I think you haven’t found the right thread yet, it’s all over the CIS board.
It seems 80% of the forum users are not happy with this ‘Simple’ GUI…

No its not like that , we are not happy because :
1] OLD comodo interface was super-awesome , if i were a CEo of comodo i woudnt changed the UI till year 2100
other features of OLD interface
1] everything was easily accessible
2] It was good looking to

i don’t what was special about old interface but it was certainly better than new UI .
I dont thinkk it was just better , IT WAS BEST IN THE ENTIRE ANTIVIRUS INDUSTRY BETTER THAN KAV,OUTPOST,AVG, AVAST [ HA!! THOSE AVs ARE JUST THE TOYS TO PLAY WITH I NEVER LIKED THEM .
i AM USING COMODO FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS , AND NEVER HAD A SINGLE PROBLEM ]
IF ITS POSSIBLE BRING IT BACK

Nothing wrong with the GUI. They only need to bring back the important details on the main GUI.

simple gui , WHAT ?/ :-[ :-\ :-[ ??? ???

yES  its true nothing wrong with new UI , they need to brig back the important details

I like it, but i would like to see some changes, ex. being able to see the status and trafic pane without using the widget. (because the widget is annoying, it use 1 window when using alt + tab, and i use that a lot, the widget kinda gets in the way.

Maybe comodo just wanted to test if we can evaluate what we got with prior versions.

`/35, |/3 (4|| :smiley:

I realy wonder how many people use the useless drop file to scan option in the main window :slight_smile:
Right click option is way easier.

Yes. We will be putting this into summary in an elegant way with even more data such as trust level of the computer etc. just wait for a few updates.

Great news :-TU

Sounds very interesting, thanks.

Yes. We will be putting this into summary in an elegant way with even more data such as trust level of the computer etc. just wait for a few updates.

Awesome
Thanks for the news :-TU
exciting times :slight_smile:

WOW!! :smiley:

Thanks Egemen, :-TU

Thanks now everyone is happy ;D

I just thought of this idea. why doesn’t comodo combine the 2 interfaces into one. or have the option to use 1 or the other option instead.

No let them put more info on main interface no need to have 2 choices …

I’m looking forward to it. Thank you.

It’s not only the summary screen.
May I add, that I would like to have the quick access to different levels of the components and not only on/off back. And also add HIPS - for now there’s only AV, FW and BB.
Oh - and a redesign of the alerts, so that the detailed information is visible without a click, which leads to hiding elements.
And I’m missing the search functionality in the policy lists.

And CIS6 runs on a test machine only, at the moment… Probably there’s more…